Who are the members of the Residents...

Who are the members of the Residents? It's actually pretty impressive they've managed to keep their identities hidden for so long

Other urls found in this thread:

residentsmovie.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NSyIzGfTEBA
youtu.be/Ov5EqmOeuPY
66.media.tumblr.com/78a079cc90fe1a9976b13f231edd79fc/tumblr_myqmx8EvpJ1spn6xyo1_500.jpg
youtu.be/dU8L27KsU7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

residentsmovie.com/

I haven't seen this movie yet and I don't know the content of it, but I'd imagine it would give you some clues.

Personally I hope they never reveal their identities and the band just exists forever as some secret society.

Homer Flynn.

This thread is insipid.

Tim Smith of Cardiacs is a member which is why they haven't released anything new since the stroke

That guy from YouTube who makes those songs if you message him a couple of phrases is rumored to be a member. He made that Sup Forums song that was stickied on Sup Forums for a day a few years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSyIzGfTEBA

This guy.

I wouldn't expect people from their generation would know about places like Sup Forums at all

lol I remember that. No way he's a member though.

They don't. If you send him a message with a few words or sentences in it he works them into a song. That's what someone did.

So what's the purpose of it? and what makes you think it is one of the residents?

Homer Flynn and Don Hardy are most likely the current members. Homer has been a member since the 70s, but I'm not sure about the other 2. My guess is that the oldest people in this documentary are or have been the members in some point in time.
youtu.be/Ov5EqmOeuPY

There are pictures of them hanging out in San Francisco in the late 70s early 80s. None of them are members of other famous bands. They're just some guys with hair, glasses, and moustaches.

I like to think they weren't just some random nobodies who weren't either already established musicians at the time the band formed or guys who went on to have prolific solo careers

66.media.tumblr.com/78a079cc90fe1a9976b13f231edd79fc/tumblr_myqmx8EvpJ1spn6xyo1_500.jpg

ur welcome

Exactly the picture I was looking for.

Doubt

isnt there videos of them doing a show before they were the residents?

na

If they were in their 20s in the 70s, they should be in their mid sixties now. At least the age fits.

Scaruffi is one of them

I actually agree with this. He looks like one of them in the blurred out photo. Both are based in the same neighborhood in San Francisco. Scaruffi gave Not Available a 9 - NA is a running gag within the residents themselves. Plus, to be in the residents you need a healthy knowledge of not only music, but art and culture. If he wasn't a member at one time he at least knows them.

By the way, Snakefinger was in the Residents for awhile.

Snakefinger = Blue Eyes
Homer = Red Eyes / Mr. Skull / The Clown

scaruffi wasn't in san fran in the 70's, m8

>Who are the members of the Residents?

At this point it doesn't really matter. Last time I saw them live they joked that none of them actually play in the band and that they're just cousins of various band members.

>It's actually pretty impressive they've managed to keep their identities hidden for so long

My guess is that they rotate band members all the time. The band can go on forever like this and that's why it's great that we don't know who the band actually is.

holy shit nigger were you born without the ability to understand humor?

Yes, he was. He came in '76. I'm not saying he was one of the original residents, anyway. I'm just saying he has a connection, somehow.

can you explain where these came from and why they might be the members

I am sure that Homer is a member. I don't think anyone can be sure about the other members though. Take a look at this interview:
youtu.be/dU8L27KsU7I

there is no fucking way raysipes is a member lmoa, he's like the biggest lady gaga fan

Bump