ITT: Openly racist music

ebin meme bro XD

epic bait bro

we all know this is wrong ghettonigger

You do realize that picture is saying blacks are dumber than whites, right?

I want Sup Forums to leave. You guys never even point out how this album is racist, you just come here and cry "BIX NOOD WE WUZ KINGS!" as if any of that takes place on the album.

>anyone who disagrees with me is from Sup Forums

The stereotypical Sup Forums user would take one look at the album cover and say it's racist.

it doesn't matter where they are from, I just hate seeing all this political bait

no they wouldn't
how is it bait?

N.E.G.U.S!
LITERALLY KINGS N SHIT

Have you ever been to Sup Forums? I browsed Sup Forums all of August 2014, right when the Ferguson shit first happened, and every thread on Sup Forums had people blaming some minority. I'm not a liberal, but I'm also not a shitty person.

I fail to see how a minute long portion of a 70-minute long album that's about getting black people to respect themselves is racist

Pan-African attempts to rewrite history are silly and deserve to be laughed at.

literally proving the point of the picture, top kek

Not an argument

I pointed it out yesterday. It's racist.

it isnt

everything is denim and nothing hurts

Hipsters on Sup Forums love niggers and verbally suck nigger dicks all day long. It's basically tumblr around here.

is there something wrong with loving black people and their music?

>loving black people

Get a load of this faggot

Get a load of this self-loathing cuck

Black emporer, king ruler now let me finish

>thinks in extremes like the average retard
i think we're done here mr. baitpost

>"feminism"

>cuck
leave.

Every time I look at this album cover it seems to me like that baby Kendrick has in his arms is holding a mega joint to Kendrick's face and he is fucking happy about it.

Great album though, wish the baiting would stop. TPAB isn't racist. It hardly even mentions white people.

>I've never listened to the lyrical content of this album: the tread

>TPAB isn't racist.
>It hardly even mentions white people.
Sounds racist to me.