Does this summer feel off to anyone else?

Does this summer feel off to anyone else?

Yeah, it's the first summer since I got a job, no Summer vacations for me
Adult life sucks! Music for this feel?

in what way?

The daily terrorism and tightening of the collective noose around this planet's throat?

The absolute lack of any music of artistic merit coming out?

The state of mu being the worst its ever been?

Yeah man its been pretty shitty no doubt

This is the fucking worst summer yet, nothing is happening personally to me, and everything in media and what not is just utter shit and boring.

Life ended in 2014, we're living in a Matrix since.
>He only now noticed

it really has dont know why either

Beck - Mellow Gold

How do you feel about all the insane niggers killing cops?

*how do you feel about all the piece of shit white pussy boys killing innocent black men?
They're not insane you fucking moron they're sane that they're actually doing something and sending a message to all the pussy police and faggots like you

>USA problems
feels good not being trapped in that shithole

>go out
>get shot
l m a o

you watch the news way too much if that's what you seriously believe.

My cousin died in the Nice attack

Maybe listen to some VAN Morrison to cheer you up

Yea it's not even the place you're at anymore desu, anywhere you are you can get killed by cops or dickheads feels bad man
Don't watch the news but honestly why do people say that word anyway? People automatically think your younger than 12 and your opinions don't matter, if your truly still racist in 2016 then you're a fucking moron and a pussy for only being racist on the Internet but when you see a black person you get scared like a little bitch

If the world isn't destroyed in a nuclear firestorm by the end of the season, I'll be both relieved and disappointed.

Weather in London has been shit (until the last couple of days), everything both in Britain and worldwide seems incredibly shit at the moment, my job is fucking boring, I've taken most of my holiday already...yeah it's shit.

That's not funny at all. That person has lost a family member in a tragic incident you braindead twat.

To the other user, my condolences, it was an awful incident in a wonderful country.

epic

nah just think all of us are becoming more pathetic and the universe isn't giving us any opportunities.
keep fighting brothers

Worst summer yet desu, everything from my life to Sup Forums to the world in general. That being said, it is also the best

faggot go back to facebook

>friends left the country to go to University
>stayed there during the Summer

I'm all alone lads, I literally have no friends in the country

make some more

Well I haven't done anything. But then again, I don't do anything every summer. So it's pretty normal.

This is why ironically being a cunt is dangerous for societies.

I haven't listened to the radio in 2,5 moths I have no idea what's popular, that's pretty weird.

But seriously, this whole year has been fucked from the start. It's like all the bad shit that's been piling up the last few years (and beforehand, but this decade in particular) has broken loose and people are done pretending they don't hate each other or themselves. It's almost refreshing desu.

Meh. I have no job and a blank resume, so I have no idea what to do right now.
This summer has felt very slow.

go and show support for france by changing your profile picture instead of actually doing anything about it then

You have the intelligence of a potato. I can guarantee you live with your parents, you have a curfew (9pm I would guess), you masturbate furiously (and possibly cry afterwards), you have never touched a woman in your life, and you harbour strong gay feelings (but don't accept them, so turn them into homophobia).

Come back to me when you've grown up and realised firstly that calling someone "faggot" is embarrassingly pathetic, and that denigrating someone for showing compassion just makes you a cunt. Sitting in a bedroom decorated with your own spunk and laughing at victims of a terrible incident doesn't make you some rebellious outsider, it makes you a vacuous fuckwit.

that you unty?

I live in France you twat.

hon hon hon

nah though seriously man needs to remove a kebab naam saying

I have no idea what any of that means.

You'll know.

One day you'll know.

Weak, do better.

I know, it's so shitty. I've been thinking lately when this board stopped feeling like a community, and I think it was after around Jenny Death dropped. That was the last time that anything actually flooded the board, now even things like a new Avalanches album get only a handful of threads. It's kind of empty now.