Yo Sup Forums, what are you listening with. My headphones broke, and thinking about using pic related

Yo Sup Forums, what are you listening with. My headphones broke, and thinking about using pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/products/sony-mdr7506-professional-large-diaphragm-headphone
massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sennheiser HD 210

Don't fall for the meme. They are crap.

Those are not very good.
Get some Sens, or AKGs

I have these MDR-7506's
What's mu's thoughts on them? did I do bad?

I've got the MDR V6, i dunno how simmilar they are but I really like mine.

All i can say that I had to replace my earpads rather quickly. I replaced them with velour pads from Beyerdynamic and I've had the headphones and earpads for +3 years now and they are really sturdy and still love them. (I travel alot with them)

Something else worth considering is that a friend of mine has the ath-m50x and his started to break after ~1 year where the metal meets the plastic. So I wouldn't recommend those.

sennheiser hd 518
i trust nothing marshall puts out
i love those headphones

I got some Bost on-ear headphones for 60 dollars on sale (originally 150). They are not amazing, but they sound alright and get the job done.

Sennheiser 558s
They are very comfy

response seems mixed
head-fi.org/products/sony-mdr7506-professional-large-diaphragm-headphone

Why are some good headphones for listening to zizek?

Seconding, I tried those a few years ago, complete garbage

Always buy German or Japanese brands when buying audio equipment. Or cars.

The V6s and 7506s are basically the same. The V6s are nickel plated while the 7506s are gold plated.

they're ok but not worth the price at all
what buggers me the most is how incredibly uncomfortable they are though.

Beats By Dre

>AKG are Austrian
explain yourself.

just get these, best bang for the buck right now:
massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones

s'up, Sup Forums

I know open cans would be better for this, but I'm looking for closed over-the-ear headphones with the best soundstaging possible

my dick

what's there? they make you sign up to even look at it

Sennheiser HD 598

What were you using before?

What music do you listen to?

Do you want to do any production?

Do you have room mates?

Are you in a noisy environment?

Are you planning on using them on the go?

Do you use a laptop or a desktop?

I'm using Beyerdynamic DT 770 Studio. The bass isn't as heavy if that's what you're looking for. They're pretty flat actually.

I love my ATH meme 50s and nobody can stop me

Not great for long usage.

you just have a stupid shaped head

MSR7

if it's really warm where you live or you don't own an AC don't even bother with headphones though tbqh

Those are shite OP. For under $100 you can get a lot better headphones.

I like them too. Somewhat bassy, but it's fun as long as your aware.
this is a myth created by people with melon shaped heads

using those right now. they're uncomfortable over long periods of time especially for the first few days. they're decent quality but you could do so much better probably for cheaper

Get headphones made for their audio, and not their looks. Sennheiser, Audio Techinca, Shure, AKG, Sony etc.

I like them too. Somewhat bassy, but it's fun as long as your aware.
this is a myth created by people with melon shaped heads

Oops, Sup Forums acted like I actually managed to abort the post. OH WELL

HiFiMan, pretty much any
I've been pleased with all the Beyerdynamics I've tried, Tesla drivers are AMAZING
It's hard to go wrong with Sennheisers
Some Sony headphones are great

People are recommending AKGs, but ever since they moved production to China their build quality has plummeted

Audio-Technica has a bad rep, cuz you pay for the a e s t h e t i c, but they're actually not bad headphones

to add, what you should focus on is buying within your price range
as long as you're not buying some trash brand or a e s t h e t i c model you'll be satisfied with quality

one last thing, if you're buying $200+, use an amp, otherwise buy a cheaper pair

>ath-m50
Still got a pair of these I bought three years ago. They look like they just came out of the box aside from the leather being softer now. I'd still highly recommend these if the price point is right. I like their sound a lot.

Yeah they are a tad bass heavy but I only use them for listening anyways so its fine by me

A pair of these guys

explain to me how this thread is not on Sup Forums you shitposting fuckfaces

if you can get them for cheap, they are extremely comfy in terms of build and sound signature, but hardly worth retail price in terms of quality

what's great is the bluetooth version. i have the bluetooth MDR1Rs and i just fucking love them. ultimate comfy headphones for casual listening (i do use them more than an hour a day and charge them like every 2 weeks)