youtube.com/watch?v=nRufqmSpzg4

Go away

Sorry to hear that, dude

youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

Or more accurately youtu.be/AguPH0XBxdw?t=620

>get terrible news
>immediately go to Sup Forums

Kek

There's only one song for this feeling. Which is the Manowar tribute to fathers sang in a gazilion languages.

Sorry for your loss bruh.

get off Sup Forums what the hell are you doing

this happened like a few hours ago

Hard mode

Yesterday by Atmosphere
It's about Slug's dad dying.

Here you go OP :)

youtube.com/watch?v=J8y8Ziwswe0

I've already talked with my sister, mom, and grandparents
What else am I supposed to do man

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAH THIS MEANS IM LAUGHING BTW

>What else am I supposed to do man
Eat whipped cream and stare at wall.

write a poem

That's kinda hard, we were kind of estranged, but still I'm devastated

I'm so sorry, OP. Good luck with the healing process. My thoughts are with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNZ5X4MAgdE

youtube.com/watch?v=eDVkkwl6aJo
Just imagine he's saying father not mother

watch a movie
I'd probably watch lost in translation

On a similar note.
youtu.be/vdMPuMeTxzY

here's some dead parent-core

You're going to make me cry user but here's another hard mode (Protip: listen to the whole thing)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJUD0rEPWM

talk about them feelings in the poem

Carrie and Lowell is what I listened to when my father died. It hits too damn hard :(

Hope your grieving process goes well user

youtube.com/watch?v=zN6MxLYB8hM

lol you just lost your dad and you're in this site?

see

know how i know you've never lost someone close to you before ?

Drink and smoke some cigarettes. Feel for you man, don't wallow in sad music

Drinking is probably the last thing I want to do right now
He was a real bad alcoholic

youtube.com/watch?v=XBE2EUT34aY

wow i never heard this masterpiece before
have you heard "loveless"

youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo

>bump

lol'd

only correct answer

this maybe

what happened user?

Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss youtube.com/watch?v=eNII9PDlFJ0

Sturgill's new album seems fitting as its basically a father speaking directly to his son.

long story

The songs about the guitarists dad who drowned in a boat accident when he was young

we've got time lad

youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20

its healthy to talk about it

holy fuck be a man and comfort your family more
fuck off this board
your dad probably died disappointed at his nu male "son"

youtube.com/watch?v=AoFxUJtSp4g
youtube.com/watch?v=NtRvH2GWurE

When I lost my dad I didn't have time to come to his shithole. I had to help with getting his casket and planning for his funerals, and what to do with his hospital costs. Some of you are just emasculated.

That sucks, OP.

There are a few songs that have helped me out when I've experienced loss. They might be inappropriate for you, but they worked for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgMsACFMIq8

youtube.com/watch?v=3bmSxm_KAFs

youtube.com/watch?v=xJUDk6a4GsI

youtube.com/watch?v=aHZvQoUfoeQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7uVpGUP2aBk

>inb4 shit taste

This is about mourning, not proving whose e-penis is bigger.

Okay, everyone get their popcorn ready...
I was adopted by my real mom's half-sister (hereby referred to as my mom), and her husband (hereby referred to as my dad) didn't want any part of it since my real mom and dad weren't exactly the most stable people (they literally met in a mental hospital and my real dad was a druggie and alcoholic). He let my mom know that he didn't want to and she kind of pressured him into it. His continued to worsen after the adoption and placed all the responsibilities of raising me and my sister on my mom. Now to things I actually remember: When he wasn't drunk he was a pretty cool guy, always had some music playing, usually the Stones or the Grateful Dead, sometimes Zappa, Talking Heads, R.E.M, or the B-52s (he grew up in Athens during their alt rock scene), but when he was drunk he was an asshole and would always yell at me or my mom calling me and her pieces of shit and dumbasses, stuff like that, I remember being 3 and hiding with my sister in a bunk bed, she's 7 years older, so she knew what was going on and tried to comfort me. He treated my sister a better, though she wasn't spared some verbal abuse from him. Soon he started stealing my mom's pain pills and Ritalin, along with my allowance. And he basically said "I told you so", when I started showing mental health issues (mainly depression, but some anxiety). When I was 7 I started realizing this situation wasn't normal, and tried to get him to stop drinking, he always promised he would, but he never did, it got so bad that my mom literally banned alcohol from the house, but he always hid the bottles and sometimes made me hide them for him. My mom also had to put our medicine in a safe so he wouldn't steal them. One day when I was 9 we went to the park to shoot a model rocket, but eventually my mom figured out he was really drunk and confronted him about it, he then threatened to kill himself

continued:
right in front of the whole family because my mom wouldn't buy him a beer, she gave him one last chance, but about a month later he hit my mom, she ended up calling the police and they separated. He started seeming to do better, so my sister and I would visit him occasionally about a year later, this went on until about 2 years later we were going to a museum and then stay at a hotel. He was really fucking drunk when he drove there and my sister had to take over. When we got back and my mom got word from my sister about it, she wouldn't let him contact me. I hadn't even once contacted him after that until my sister's college graduation 2 years ago. He seemed to
be doing a lot better, there wasn't alcohol on his breath or anything, though the years of substance abuse were starting to show in his behavior. So I contacted him off and on until about 3 months ago he called up my sister fucked up on Valium, I was so pissed that I didn't contact him after that. I think he really did care for me, he made that clear at her graduation, and again, he was a good guy, just not when he was fucked up. I have some good memories though, playing Melee with him and watching Star Wars, listening to music, I really will miss him. I hope he knew I didn't hate him.
gee thanks, not like I was already feeling guilty

he didn't have life insurance and we don't have enough money for a funeral

>bumpin

Here you go OP, this album's pretty depressing
youtube.com/watch?v=6aF4idGemkk

you both sound like assholes desu

>bump

youtube.com/watch?v=WL1ly1GMwwc pretend it's about his dad

Essential dead dad-core

youtube.com/watch?v=UPW8y6woTBI

sorry man

"Song for father"
youtube.com/watch?v=l8Wd6iP4y2s

more info: it was from a prolapsed anus a bunch of muslims and mexicans boned him to death
please vote trump do it for my father

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY

unless his father was a transexual you dun goofed

wat

I have no music to rec you for this moment but when I was 12 my mother died from cancer and I was playing cs source the same day and I told the chat that my mother had died and no one believed me
it's like people expect you to be crying all day when something like that happens, I just cried for like a minute and then tried to distract myself out of it, so I believe you user

now that I think about it I have some songs though I don't think they're good enough for your moment
youtube.com/watch?v=UPWOWufBXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=I5JQ1m3mxKw
youtube.com/watch?v=cAKcox2IIGU

stay strong, my friend :(

thanks user, not a big fan of the bands you posted, but it's cool you tried

This album is fantastic. Even that random ass Nirvana cover was pulled off really well.

love you user :(

"There's no place like home" -LOST soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg4gcNeDRkA