Do you think there's a chance they'll ever make another album?

Do you think there's a chance they'll ever make another album?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/neutralmilkhotel/comments/4ffhbh/so_i_ran_into_a_member_of_nmh_at_a_bernie_sanders/?
40.media.tumblr.com/e658cf6f493a7f6faba75a13937b0e99/tumblr_o5v09vQzuI1r01s88o1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's hope not

its been said by multiple people close to jeff that he still write/records songs, so maybe.
its more likely we'll get some field recording or sound collage stuff, seeing as that seems to be his bigger passion.
there's also the possibility of posthumous releases

Together? I don't know. I personally believe Jeff is working on something. Maybe not actively, but he has something in his head that he is planning. He might enlist their help if he ever records it.

I think it's more likely we'll get an archive album of unreleased recordings, similar to the EPs in the box set

i pray every night that they will
next tour when????

I'm betting they will have a tour in 2018 (20th anniversary of Aeroplane). I hope i'm right because i missed the perfect chance to see them like an idiot

I'm just confused how Jeff even lives. Where does he get money? Is he still able to live off an album from nearly 20 years ago?

Someone on r/neutralmilkhotel said they talked to one of the band members (the new horn guy, don't know there names) and he said that they've talked about touring again.

dubs confirm it! everybody mark your calendars!

he's also getting money from the box set and stuff plus merch and he might get royalties on albums he collabed on
plus his wife probably makes quite a but of money

also, link?

I want The Music Tapes to release a new album. Mary's Voice was great

What was the board's reaction to when NMH reunited for the first time? Back then I was using Sup Forums but not Sup Forums at that point, so I wasn't around for it.

being perpetually homeless is relatively inexpensive
new horn guy's name is also jeremy

I'll try to find it, but as of now, just take my word because there's literally no reason for me to make it up

i trust you, i'd just like to see it with my own eyes

Here it is reddit.com/r/neutralmilkhotel/comments/4ffhbh/so_i_ran_into_a_member_of_nmh_at_a_bernie_sanders/?

>at a bernie sanders rally
fuck this fits so well

Yeah, did the classic nose snort when I realized that was the post.

this is honestly really exciting

ITAOTS still sells really well, I bet it is enough to live modestly from.

Yeah, I know it's one of the most bought vinyls of the past 20 years, but I'd still assume a decent chunk of the money is going to the record label and other band members.

Songwriting is where the real money is as far as consistent royalties go, and Jeff's the sole writer on the record

>reddit.com/r/neutralmilkhotel/comments/4ffhbh/so_i_ran_into_a_member_of_nmh_at_a_bernie_sanders/?
what is wrong with this bernout's fucking teeth
40.media.tumblr.com/e658cf6f493a7f6faba75a13937b0e99/tumblr_o5v09vQzuI1r01s88o1_1280.jpg

>I hope i'm right because i missed the perfect chance to see them like an idiot
I too am an idiot but the closest venue on their final tour was 150 miles away from me

cigarettes