How a bunch of 22 years old boys do this?

how a bunch of 22 years old boys do this?

It sounds exactly like the kind of thing you'd make when you're twenty two and the kind of thing you'd think is amazing when you're nineteen.

why do you act like it's so hard?

i learned how to swim when i was 5

Robert Plant was 22 when he wrote STH.

(stole)

>Kate Bush was 19 when she made this album

Michael Phelps started when he was 4, so it's not surprising that 22 year-old males are able to

Theres a huge difference

kek fuck off

Panic! at the Disco's s/t was when they were all teens
BBNG has released 4 albums and they're roughly the same age
Tyler the Creator
Bjork
Yung Lean
etc

I think it's easier to come out with music with less boundaries the younger you are. When you start to learn the rules and the best practices, you can shoehorn yourself easily.

its like if you practice something in yr youth it pays off or something

>Panic! at the Disco's s/t was when they were all teens
>Panic! at the Disco
eh? I haven't been gone from Sup Forums for long, what the fuck has happened?

I don't think OP is trying to praise their technical skill, he's saying it was a very mature and refined album.

>implying a fever you can't sweat out has ever been considered bad on Sup Forums
>Panic! at the Disco's s/t
hope s/he means AFYCSO cause they don't have a self-titled

i think mu has always liked their first album

>s/he

If you started playing guitar at 12 or something then you've already had a decade of practice

she had a lot of help with the instrumentation though

still impressive

See

Sup Forums likes AFYCSO and Pretty Odd

>22 years old
>boys
kys

A lot of musicians are younger than you think. By the time someone is 22, they've done enough practicing and thinking about music so that by the time they're that age they could probably make something really good if they put their mind to it

I guess it depends on what age they started, but even so it's not that far fetched.

It's mind blowing to this day

this album is really good for a bunch of teenagers. The third person melodrama and constant unbuilding, enlightening angst is quite embarrassing for anyone past their early/mid twenties.

how did a bunch of 16 year old boys do this

mamma mia! post rock sure is a shitty genre!

>enlightening angst
the fuck does this mean

They lived the sex drugs and rock and roll livestyle since they were like 14 and felt disconnected with their peers or something like that.

you're a fucking retard

on reflection i'm not 100% sure, but I did mean to write "unenlightening" as in it doesn't offer anything more than endless tense moodiness with no resolution or much of a climax.

Warsaw was formed while every single member was 20 or younger and they still put out Closer, a fantastic album.

Top fucking kek holy shit.

>dude 22 is old lmao

>any of these people making anything as good as Spiderland

keksimus maximus nigger

?? Stole??

What album is this newb

He doesnt know the gender of the person he is talking about should of just said they

tfw you're right

lol, they won that case dumbass

no one owns chord progressions