Why do people consider this a good band? they are basically a metal version of MSI

Why do people consider this a good band? they are basically a metal version of MSI

because serj is great you jabroni

They are pretty good for the genre. Some lyrics are catchy. Fun to play on drums. I am not into them as much as I was in middle school

>msi
literally who
anyway they're considered good because they're fun, catchy, and energetic. they managed to not sound like every other generic alt metal band from that time

Their first album is their best.

Because MSI is good, you fucking pleb.

Haunting melodies

>MSI
>Who?
People like this band because it's fun screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs with your friends, that's the only possible reason.
Well that and this

like that's a problem

>OP has never drunkenly sung along to SOAD with his friends at a party

>post on a music board
>never heard of MSI

Their songs are interesting and quirky. Malakian is a great song writer. Their lyrics are very interesting. You don't hear a lot of popular music making statements and tackling themes their music does. And they're a very tight group with a unique sound. What's not to like?

I'll bite:

I was an angsty teen in 1999 when their debut came out (self titled) and it was a great album. It was a unique, solid metal album and they were kind of this underground band that became really popular in the metal scene without much mainstream help.

Toxicity was a huge success because of the unlikely hit Chop Suey! and other songs that got them on the radio. So they already had an established fan base that was complimented by the mainstream exposure.

They had great live shows, good albums, mainstream support, and survived the nu-metal holocaust that happened in the early 2000's where many of the big rock bands in the late 90's became a joke.

Because they are actually good, pleb

I like these

>MSI is a Taiwanese multinational information technology corporation headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan
Not sure why that's necessary knowledge for a music board desu

How about this?

>I BUY MY CRACK MY SMACK MY BITCH RIGHT HERE IN HOL-LY-WOOD
forever goat

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

I'm, but a little bit bit bit, slow
But a little bit bit bit, shame
But a little bit bit bit
「QUADS QUADS QUADS」

Steal These Quads!

What a splendid pie
Pizza pizza pie
Every minute, every second
Buy buy buy buy buy
What a splendid pie
Pizza pizza pie
Every minute, every second
Buy buy buy buy buy

Pepperoni and green peppers
Mushrooms, olive, chives
Pepperoni and green peppers
Mushrooms, olive, chives

THEY'RE TRYING TO BUILD A PRISON
(FOR ME AND YOU TO LIVE IN)

its just catchy pop metal

its hard to dislike pop

Just in case you are actually clinically retarded and not trolling he MSI means Mindless Self Indulgence.

Rick Rubin always do a good job

Maybe you shouldn't abbreviate everything

kek

WAKE UP

OIWEBFOWBEFOWBEFOWUBEFIWULBFDFVBDUFV