Butthole Surfers

Lets have a Butthole Surfers appreciation thread.

Favorite songs? Albums? Live-shows? Stories? Side-projects?

Whats the deal with Julio Iglesias?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgZJGv1hud4
youtube.com/watch?v=ggKoZG77U2E
youtube.com/watch?v=8c0paJzkvnI
youtube.com/watch?v=tKFixs5QAl8
youtube.com/watch?v=G-i8cGRmnA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holiday In Cambodia

Butthole Surfers sucked

Awful band.

No
Good point user
Faggot

Negro Observer is one of my favorites. It's like a surf-rock inspired zappa song with no social boundaries. And lady sniff is also amazing.

and by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, be sure and tell her

>SATAN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>we're bad....on PURPOSE xD

Seriously, what is their appeal?

Why is them ripping off a Black Sabbath riff and hollering over it enjoyable?

Well this thread turned out great.

Favorite album is the obvious one: Psychic....Powerless. Favorite song is either The Shah Sleeps or Cowboy Bob.

Fun story: My dad was in a Freshman accounting class with Gibby Haynes and my dad said he was the spitting image (in actions, not as much looks) of a burned out Alfred E. Neuman of Mad Magazine.

Lady sniff is my favorite song on that album. Negro observer is kind of shoegazy imo.

I think Gibby did an interview recently with Marc Maron or someone, and it was just like a tryhard teenager bragging about getting in trouble and not more than one sentence about the music.

I mean have you met acid heads? I think there is an interview or story that claims he would drug the people he shook hands with.

Definitely part of it.

I don't understand that shit. He went on for like 10 minutes about getting this kids choir to flip off the audience and he was so proud. the fuck are you even talking about bruv that sounds like a straight up group of 8 year old kids came up with that idea

cuz part of it was the 80s. the other part is u need to calm down.

>Side-projects?
youtube.com/watch?v=OgZJGv1hud4
youtube.com/watch?v=ggKoZG77U2E
youtube.com/watch?v=8c0paJzkvnI

Drain were an American noise rock band formed in Austin, Texas by King Coffey in 1992. The group also included David McCreath on guitar and bassist Owen McMahon of Cherubs.[1]

This is really cool, thanks user

my pleasure, glad you like it

youtube.com/watch?v=tKFixs5QAl8
Paul Leary - The History of Dogs (Rough Trade, 1991)
youtube.com/watch?v=G-i8cGRmnA0
Hold It In is a studio album by the Melvins, released on October 14, 2014.[1] The lineup for this album is Melvins stalwarts Buzz Osborne and Dale Crover joined by Butthole Surfers members Paul Leary and Jeff Pinkus.[1]