ITT: Overlooked albums you wish would get more discussion on Sup Forums

>ITT: Overlooked albums you wish would get more discussion on Sup Forums.
fucking this, its' textures are godlike and the melodies fucking worm their way into your soul.

inb4 >implying mu has a soul

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-109004553/prodigy
nobreaksrecords.bandcamp.com/album/max-levine-ensemble-mr-gikokovich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its okay

Grizzly Bear are bollocks

The greatest punk rock album of all time

Underrated psychedelic pop album that got overlooked because of "lol emo 13 year old girl band"

This. I wish Ryan would come back so Panic could sound like this again

Have you listened to half moon run?

Most people still view this as "Spiderland ripoff" which is wholly untrue.

Brendon is to pretentious to even ask Ryan to come back to panic

It is very clear that he is still upset about the break up to do live performances (mocking Ryan's voice)

Agreed OP.

Also this

Shadows by Maston. Great baroque pop. Sounds like Brian Wilson recording in Twin Peaks. It's one of my all-time favorite albums.

soundcloud.com/user-109004553/prodigy Not related, but check me out if you get the chance. I'd really appreciate it.

I like Yellow House but I always preferred Department of Eagles' "In Ear Park"

no u r

I WANT YOU TO KNOW

who ironically enough HATED This album when it came out

>omg wtf is this?? beatles?? umm no offense but pls stop making old ppl music...

tumblr in 2010 was in a love hate relationship with it

nobreaksrecords.bandcamp.com/album/max-levine-ensemble-mr-gikokovich

I know of zero people that have ever heard this album

Goddammit why'd he die?

This and pretty much everything else by Atmosphere.

Winter - Supreme Blue Dream
Popular in some small sections of the modern Shoegaze movement, but never really blew up. I feel it's on par with Ceres and Calypso, and that one is constantly posted.

Slug is one of my favorite lyricists. I would love if he wrote a simple book of poetry or even wrote a novel. He's fallen off a bit with The Family Sign and Southsiders, but damn hearing any of his songs you just know you're in for something unique.

Overlooked cause
>foreign
>woman
>pop
>literally who

Fuuuck this album is so good. Underrated as fuck because original P!atD fans are scene little shits that hated it because of what it is and the rest of the world dismissed it because it's Panic! at the Disco.

I always saw this album around but never listened to it.

Oh fuck it's good. Thank you user

this is so good

The best.

who?

I can't reverse image on mobile, but I love foreign women and literally who pop

Chairlift's 'Something' is a literally-who album I listen to constantly.

Agreed.
So much better than hospice.

Death Bells - Self Titled EP (2016)

Came across this album in the featured section of band camp. Pretty good for a bunch of ausfags, could use some improvement in areas but worth a listen.

FFO New Order, Lust For Youth etc

Kaja Gunnufsen

Hey this is pretty damn good. You sold me with the description.

Or I guess they were still literally whos at the time, they're a bit more high profile now.

Pretty much any prog that isn't King Crimson or Yes
rarely see Genesis or Jethro Tull on charts or anything

Amon Duul II's first three albums. Especially Tanz Der Lemminge.

This should really be considered more of a classic gem, its too interesting to ignore.

This album was a 10/10 to me for most of middle school and high school...I don't know why I'm drawn to it, or his other stuff really, since I've always been more into punk and folk and indie rock. While certainly corny from time to time, I'm impressed with how oddly introverted it is and how well the songs flow together, despite the fact that the only consistent theme is water. Worth checking out IMO