I'm not a fan of her music, but I don't see why she gets much disrespect

She can play the piano and guitar, and she isn't the type of artistto hide behind the meaningless veil of "artistic director", like Kendrick Lamar or Kanye West. She actually composes her own work.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/SwiftAngel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just threw up

>She actually composes her own work.

proof?

I did make a few grammatical errors, but I'm not sure what is so disgusting about my post.

I have no proof, but there are probably witnesses and it is likely, considering the fact that her songs are simple and that she plays a few instruments, that she is capable of such a task.

this is /mu why post images of sneks

>he actually thinks any pop """""""""artist"""""""" makes her own music

lel

"Plays multiple instruments."

Being able to play open chords and the basic chords in C on a piano is not praise-worthy.

S N E K
N
E
K

I really hope you're ironically shilling her, user.

everyone on Sup Forums is a better musician than her

everyone on Sup Forums has also made $250 million from their far better music

>tumblr_inline_nt0vfexkpK1(...).jpg
>pepe
XD

>money = talent

Yeah but Kim K rekt her today and the anti-TS bandwagon is fun

I'm just enjoying being able to call her a lying whore

>being this mad

It's ok to be upset, user.

Ultra rare twin tailor pic with holographic "Taytay fanbase" inclusion. Make sure not to post it too much or you'll flood the market

Bitch deserves it

is this self post

You're fucking stupid, my dude. She still has to use producers to make shit up behind her simple guitar playing.

Also, Kanye has already proven himself worthy of producing beats, literally his first album.

>She actually composes her own work
actually she doesn't
And she spent years getting rejected by record companies using her parent money to stay afloat, she used her Dad's influence to get signed

Kanye can also play the piano.

Reddit users in full damage control.

reddit.com/user/SwiftAngel

Bait