What the fuck does this symbol even represent?

What the fuck does this symbol even represent?

:/

that their music tilts people

I have been wondering that but I don't care enough to spend my time trying to go figure it out.

who knows

holy shit it's a face

underrated

The / representing the north tower after it was hit by the plane, with the | - representing a plane about to crash into the south tower. After all, 19 hijackers + 2 = 21 Pilots

someone punching and knocking over the other guy

really makes u think

OP here, I found a thing

Apparently it's a symbol he knows the meaning of, and he's not telling because ART.

Go to bed woof

LOL further evidence they're the most pretentious

the left line is Tyler, the red line is his listeners. Tyler helps them, holds them, and keeps them from falling down. Tyler knows his fans, and we know him. We're the few, the proud, and the emotional.

this makes me so angry, its literally |-/ and he's acting like he just broke art
fuck this band

I am literally seeing Twenty One Pilots tomorrow. I'm not even much of a fan (I like a couple of their songs but I can't stand the dude's rapping), but I have a free ticket, and it gives me an excuse to go to Portland with my friends who are going.
What should I expect, Sup Forums?

a bunch of tumblrites who think is deep

jailbait

Tumblr hipsters who like Halsey, Panic at the Disco!, Melanie Martinez, and Fallout Boy

He looks like a middle school student trying to be deep

Sounds like fun

This made me cringe.

I actually really like the synth-pop (non-rappy) stuff. give regional at best a try

cute tumblr girls

damn...

a white guy pounding a native girl in the ass

Do you have a BBW fetish user?

fuck my ass

OHHHHHHHHH ITS BLURRY FACE

No. This is Twenty One Pilots, not Taylor Swift. These will not be the girls G-Eazy was talking about.

really makes you think

To have a good time.

Yeah, their music is shit... But I've heard that they put on a killer live show.