Albums to listen to on LSD

What would mu listen to on pyschedelics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmhqDzLdfCs
youtube.com/watch?v=89eDtm_AGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=eWN2LjbKMyo
youtube.com/watch?v=c6edEtd9tnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=mmhqDzLdfCs

Anything by Cocteau Twins as well

you literally dont need anything other than Loveless and Souvlaki but if you must stray away, maybe Crocodiles... Flyying Colours and Lowtide perhaps? Aussie shoegaze is always heavily influenced by psychedelic and i love it.

Shit user I basically had an acid flashback listening to this.
>Cocteau Twins
SUGAR HICCUPS

This will trip you out hard. Just btw I think it's pretty underrated. Watch the music videos tho.

This and any Animal Collective are a good bet

Listen to this if you want to confuse yourself and get really emotional.

I listened to the first song but my friend didn't let the rest of it play. He's a bit of a stubborn pop punk pleb but he's on his way. He discovered Spaceman 3 on his own and it makes me proud.

This is really moving on LSD. Made me cry on several occasions.

Try this or maybe some Internet Club and be moved to tears

Or maybe
>pic related

This is a good album, user.
I listened to F# by Godspeed on acid, the first track freaked me the fuck out at the end, wouldn't recommend. Forget what exactly the spoken word part though, it's been awhile since I listened to it (probably cause of that lol)

For relaxing outside on a hot day. Any more recs for this desert/sunburnt mood?

A friend of mine asked me to make him a playlist full of trippy music videos and so far I've got mostly anco and their solo stuff. What would you guys recommend?

i know vaporwave is fun to meme about with A E S T H E T I C and L S D M e m e E m u l a t o r and stuff but do yourself a favor and avoid the genre when you actually do it. Just asking for a bad trip. Any music that has a wall of noise element to it will send you on a fucking journey

Yeah, unless you're pretty confident with feeling OK on LSD I wouldn't mess around with depressing or abrasive stuff.

But since I'm a huge degenerate I felt okay listening to a bunch of Hanatarash on LSD and MDA once and it was pretty amazing. I vividly imagined this entire history of Eye having a shitty home life and being disinterested in art and only feeling alive as he pushed his noise harsher and harsher. It turned out to be totally inaccurate but it was an extremely powerful experience.

any and all 60s/70s rock
verified amazing

try camel - Mirage

>avoid the genre when you actually do it. Just asking for a bad trip. Any music that has a wall of noise element to it will send you on a fucking journey
Do you even know how to have fun on psychedelics? That's like saying don't stare at yourself in the mirror while tripping because you're gonna be going deep. You see that is the fun is

Any experienced user should be able to handle themselves. No one's brain works the same way on acid.

A Night at the Opera

Queen is very satisfying when tripping.

Agreed 100% you shouldn't fear your mind, acid gives you the opportunity to explore it in ways you could never imagine.

Loveless.

Helped me out when I was freaking out on psilocin pills.

specifically Mutant Standard

Obviously

Black Dog by Zeppelin. shit is heavy as fuck if you're high

Trips confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=89eDtm_AGFE

youtube.com/watch?v=eWN2LjbKMyo

youtube.com/watch?v=c6edEtd9tnM

yes yes yes yes yes, i cant say enough how good pink floyd is while tripping, meddle, Atom heart mother and Obscured by Clouds are the best albums

is this an album or a painting
it's a really cool painting, but it would be cool if it was an album too

never mind, i found it
it's Migrations In Rust: Two Shadows

Anything by OPN through Returnal
MBV - Loveless (goes well with any drug)
Anything by Heldon
Lift to Experience - The Texas-Jerusalem Crossroads
Anything by Sun Araw
Panda Bear - Person Pitch
Tame Impala - Innerspeaker (seriously)
Colour Haze - Periscope
Fripp & Eno - (No Pussyfooting)
Le Révélateur - Fictions

Speaking from experience. I also listened to Gorguts while tripping once and that was a blast, but your mileage may vary