Would you?

Would you?

Yes, but only post-ironically

Of course why not

Yes unironically

why don't you people go back to ktt

I'm yelling Mr. Kanye West for President.

He'd probably let me get some head inside the residence.

He's an autist with self control issues
But MBDTF is dope so what the hell

>another nigger as president

Yes, after trump gets elected we need to shift from one extreme to the next. And then after him and his presumably liberal reign, we vote an even mouthier, more conservative person with no background in politics to head of state. It's how our culture is now. No need to fight it.

watch the n-bombs please

holy kek, I seriously hope it happens

>another honkey to fuck up the economy more is what we need

I'll be voting for Trump in 2020. Maybe 2024, Kanye.

>implying america will be here after the 2016 election

DAE think America is doomed??? DAE think this is LITERALLY the worst election year in American history??????

of course!

nah he's a democrat

No, Kanye would push more anti-white shit and further divide whites and blacks. We don't need more of this shit, trust me. His music is cool but no way he's gonna make any positive change to America as fucking president.

Probably better than Trump lmao right guys can I get a hell yeah?

Even Trump would make a better president than this assclown.

It depends on his politics.
A republican similar to Trump? Sure
A democrat similar to Jim Webb? Sure
A democrat similar to Sanders/Clinton? Nope
A republican similar to Paul Ryan/Jeb Bush? Kek

>Even Trump
Trump would make a better president than almost anyone

I would unironically sooner vote for Trump then this overrated dumbass.

If we are voting for presidents based purely on musical talent, Florence must win.

Vote for him? blow him off? wat?

This.

Based purely on musical talent, Florence needs to be sent to Guantanamo Bay. Mariah Carey should be president.

don't blame us for your poor ass

No. MUSICAL TALENT. Not ass to tits proportion. Even then, going by her nineties proportions, she is Queen Butterface. Even worse, her music fucking sucks.

Mariah Carey is an objectively superior singer to Florence Welch

Her 1990 Debut album is above god-tier

>her music fucking sucks
You better be talking about Florence Welch. Otherwise, you're an irredeemable pleb

>No. MUSICAL TALENT.
Shit nigga I don't even listen to Mariah Carey but even I know she is an immensely talented singer.

I am WAY too drunk to properly debate you now, but suffice to say, your taste in music sucks and the only reason Maria Cary became popular was because she had a passable body. TLDR: Maria Cary fucking sucks. You don'r wind up PERMANENTLY at Las Vegas because you are a musical progeny.

Source: Briteny Spears

OFC who wouldnt

the only reason Maria Cary became popular was because she had a passable body
If you seriously think this you need to listen to more female R&B. Mariah Carey's first album (much like Whitney Houston's debut but to a lesser extent) was a paradigm shift in the way people think about creating melodies. She stretched the melody to the point where where a melody can sometimes only be a continuous string of melismas which was extremely liberating and revolutionary, it was as mind boggling as John Entwistle doing a bass guitar solo for the first time.

kek

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

his entire campaign is a fucking joke and i havent seen this fool do a thing towards getting the campaign forward. This isnt a politician Hillary is.

No, he's just a complete edgelord