I can't believe how fucking much I love this album. Holy shit. It just crept up on me out of nowhere. God damn...

I can't believe how fucking much I love this album. Holy shit. It just crept up on me out of nowhere. God damn. That solo on St Elmo's Fire. The Big Ship.. Everything about it. Holy shit.

this just convinced me to finally get on it

it's a great album except for the very first seconds of it

kek

I heard that a gay man made this album.

What? The opening of Sky Saw is great.

You won't regret it. The atmosphere is incredible.

for the longest time I thought eno was gay
he's not

I still think it's his most overrated album, BaAS the GOAT. big ship and st Elmo's fire are amazing though

hooooow caaaaaan mooooments goooo sooo slooow

Glam =/= Gay

He's married with kids.

Ambient 4 > Taking Tiger Mountain > Ambient 1 > Warm Jets > Before and After Science > Apollo > Another Green World

tbhfamtbhfam

That's totally gay. Even Bowie wearing his dresses and the whole ziggy stardust era was super gay. Then he turned cool with the thin white duke persona.

>I'LL COME RUNNING TO TIE YOUR SHOE

*vomit*

Why the fuck do people dislike that song, it goes hard

desu

>I'LL COME RUNNING TO TIE YOUR SHOE

>Ambient 4

Spirits drifting is 0/10

end this meme

He was a sexy beast back in the day. Dunno way he went from that to some boring bald guy making airport music.

Why nobody considers Small Craft on a Milk Sea.

it's a comfy album, didn't blow out of the water by any means tho

that song is great

that album is great masterpiece

>Coming to Sup Forums and seeing the albums you've found through total solitude through 15 years of nobody to relate to musically from the age of 14 and suddenly everybody starts listening to it.

You'd think it would feel good, but it feels bad!

Luckily, being special will never be common by definition, so at least we got that going for us. you know who you are.

he and bowie definitely fucked

I remember reading some interview on Perfect Sound Forever where he exhibits some p kinky tastes for 'exotic' women. glam af

It's a fucking pop music album with a global release, listening to it "when u were 15" and feeling special about it is beyond childish it's positively unholy in your insanity. Grow the fuck up. Learn to define yourself in ways that don't require mass media/mass consumption. I'm so sorry your specialness has been torn from you, like the other 200,000 specials who owned the album or listened to it/ripped it off.

Best post-70s Eno.

>It featured contributions from several guest musicians including Robert Fripp, Phil Collins, and John Cale.

no wonder.

I'd pay to see that

>rating his ambient and pop works in the same scale
when will plebs learn?

I'm the guy you didn't reply to and you're right but you're also a few steps behind.

When I was 15 there was hardly any internet activity and 200.000 global listeners seems like total solitude when you're growing up in a small european community.

>beyond childish
childish, yes, but somewhere on the way you start to acknowledge your feelings even though you don't totally agree with their message. It's a part of growing up.

I think you are the one that should grow up a little, cause as I said, you're right but you're still a few steps behind. Your post indicates anger, I'd look into that if I were you.

Listen to the live tracks from the 801 albums. Live version of golden hours is god tier

801 Live is GOAT

i remember hearing part of brian ferry's issue w/ eno in the roxy days was that eno started to be the focus on stage, thus getting the ladies after the show