Beatles

How about a Beatles thread?

I just listened to Revolver for the first time in a while and I really fucking enjoyed it. It's at that perfect inflection point between their pop period and their psychedelic period. Harrison really stands out on this album. His guitar work is just flawless throughout the entire album, and his vocals on "Got to Get You into My Life" are so good.

I listened to "For No One" five times in a row just so I could wallow in my feelings about my last relationship.

Beatles. What's your favorite album? Favorite song? Thoughts on Ringo?

buy all of their LPs, melt them down and pour the mixture in your asshole.

no fuss, muss.

Ringo is the ultimate redpill

Revolver is fucking gooood. Some songs are warm and fuzzy as heroin while others are covered in the ominous gloom of 60's industrial great britain.

Also I think Got to get you into my life is Paul. Ringo is amazing, the beatles were an odd band and he was an odd drummer, besides that though I think he had plenty of technical skill, and the songs he sings are classics even though he didn't have the range of paul or the tone of John/george

Listening to the white album right now. I always think it's over rated until I actually listen to it and realize it's a masterpiece

>post five favourite Beatles songs at this current moment
Ticket to Ride
Don't Let Me Down
Oh! Darling
Eleanor Rigby
Taxman

Absolutely. It covers a whole range of emotions. I'll admit I don't know much about the context as far as the state of Britain at the time, but I picked it up as a difference in emotional tone. The thing is, even the gloomy songs, they present in an upbeat way, which fucks my head.

You're right. "Got to Get You into My Life" is Paul. I'm embarrassed.
Agreed on Ringo. A lot of people give him shit, but he held down the beat no matter where the rest of the band went. And yeah, he sang "Octopus's Garden" and "With a Little Help from My Friends". He's no slouch.

delet this

Revolver is my favorite album for sure. The dreamy atmosphere really sells it for me, along with some of the folk elements lingering from Rubber Soul.
My favorites from Revolver would have to be For No One, She Said She Said and Rain if you count it. My overall favorite Beatles song is Happiness Is A Warm Gun.

I don't really care about Ringo either way. I think he's a pretty poor singer.

Best album, in my opinion, followed closely by Let it Be and Abbey Road/Sgt Pepper

Rubber Soul has to be my favourite album, its the only one i can sit and listen to the whole thing start to finish, Cant choose a favourite between Hey Bulldog and Dear Prudence. Ringo is actually my favourite member of the beatles. his drumming is simplistic but complicated at the same time, and his voice is great for the songs he sung in.

>let it be
>good

Pick one

psh nah man you good! They all sound really similar at times. And yesss. I just think of the whole British culture, especially in the 60's in an industrial city as being really kind of eerie. yeah man good ass album

Let it be is great.

Ringo is not a very good drummer but he's the best drummer for the beatles

I like Let It Be, I don't love it.

Fuck off, Paul, Let it Be was amazing

Welll it's got some duds. I think it's just that all their albums set the bar so high that if it doesn't have 10 #1 hits it's not really a good beatles album. I personally like it a lot even though it is a little more "mundane" than their other acid trip genius stuff

Honestly all Let It Be needs is a better track order and Don't Let Me Down.

Can you guys believe there's people in the world that don't like the Beatles? How do their ears not hear the notes?

If you wish let it be was good listen to Let it be.... Naked. It's some where on the archive. I recommend

The Beatles were my (and the world's) introduction to psychedelic rock.

Revolver songs ranked from best to worst, thoughts?

Taxman
Yellow Submarine
Here there and everywhere
Got to get you into my life
Good day sunshine
For no one
And your bird can sing
Eleanor Rigby
I'm only sleeping
I want to tell you
Doctor Robert
She said she said
Love you too
Tomorrow never knows

I think you wrote the list backwards

What's up with that font faggot?

you're opinion was immediately discarded when I saw that font, even for a girl that's painful to see

this list is completely fucked

quality bait

>even for a girl