youtube.com/watch?v=epVR2KhqzIg
youtube.com/watch?v=BCFxHm_3dUc
youtube.com/watch?v=GA4o_K9Sp_k
youtube.com/watch?v=t9OAawt_Qdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=ABvbcRmkAz4

Is NOLA bounce /bleep/

If footwork is /bleep/ then this has to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=gNqBBuj6Gqo

fuck you motherfucker all you had to do is not touch my meme word. it´s normie as fuck now

nice weather we are having isn't it lads?

delet e the whoole thread family

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob7ek_78vg

its too fuckin hot and i got a bit burned

is that burial?

Where muh deep haus lads at ?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qzcj5wfyco

youtube.com/watch?v=tVBq8nxUNUc

help whats the techno tune with the sampled ladies voice going "where do i begin"

youtube.com/watch?v=AcKgZo4s0kY

woi
youtube.com/watch?v=wOqa658kNo0

any ape escape man in

youtube.com/watch?v=BZNgKZMRpsM

FUCK THE HEAT YOU FUCKING NORMIES ARE SO ANNOYING I SWEAR TO GOD I COULD KILL EM ALL

new to /bleep/ is it all brits in here and also how do you get all of your chunes like half the shit is just a few tracks on hard wax and sometimes I only like one song off an album also how do you remember all the different producers and labels wtf

weather better get a grip by the time the weekend comes, i cant club under these conditions

youtube.com/watch?v=A_KuNtT81XE

pussy hole

I love bleep, done so much for me gotta say. Wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for bleep. Really shaped me into a much better person.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_Eic-7Z-_o

man i had to call the uber to the plug house

had to cop a couple mollys for the bros house

youtube.com/watch?v=7PYao3KExiQ
ilian tape is by far my favorite recent label

I thought this guy's name sounded familiar when I looked him again on discogs and it turns out he was the other half of True Steppers with Jonny L, who were my second favourite plebgarage duo after Artful Dodger.
youtube.com/watch?v=QcrcfsfT-8o
youtube.com/watch?v=N9K18Bfw9aI

youtube.com/watch?v=gakeqsAGMzE

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY TRAUMPRINZ, ANONYMITY AND WORLDWIDE RECOGNITION WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "deutsche haus ist geilest haus" ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=HIgHyoix7kI

bloody hell m8. very good.

Thanks! That channel has lots of rare stuff

My favourite track from that EP.
youtube.com/watch?v=gsp3zfL2WXQ

>still another month til that d'atachi album

youtu.be/A-Z7vdfTZTM

Nice tune!

>How do you get all of your chunes
Discogs
>sometimes I only like one song off an album
Discogs
>How do you remember all the different producers and lables
Discogs

U gotta browse discogs pham

omg i know who this is

deutsche haus ist geilest haus

youtube.com/watch?v=BFOVHUN29cs

maxsta just made a tune about black people
east london is back

Whats /bleeps/ take on this?
It was never gonna be as good as sily but pretty good effort

I think everyones gut reaction was to hate this cos they had 15 years to make an album and made the first single off it a fucking electro swing song

havne't listened to it yet
low priority on my "to listen" list cause the single I heard off it was shit

plus RA gave it a good score so it can't be that good

youtube.com/watch?v=4n3M01fLEzs

who knew chabbzzy made such smashing chuness innit

youtu.be/B401sLN4KwE

quite disappointed
ya 15 years and this is what they decide to release, i mean even the mixes they've put out are fucking heaps better than this
only a few tracks on it i thought were decent and my fav (if i was a folkstar) i only really liked because of toro y moi
and yeah as if i needed any more reason to fucking despise electro swing lmao

forgot to add that i enjoyed thewas.xyz much more than anything on the actual album

Not all brits
There's also the well informed pard (like me desu) :)

>"well informed pard"

Im Mexican and I'm pretty sure there are a couple of other Latinos here, Aussies and Germans too

Do not ever post this pricks picture in /bleep/ again

Not /bleep/

Fuck off

has anyone emailed powell yet?

>how do you remember all the different producers and labels wtf

well you can start by remembering whether they're pre or post Huerco S thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VubwMHSE8VE

guys I just came back from melt! in Germany and Koze played the most beautiful set I've ever seen, I almost cried

>">"well informed pard""

oiii I wanted to go there as well, it's pretty cool eh? Any other highlights?

I'm starting to get into techno more after going to Mel! this weekend. Is there a essentials (or something similar) chart for techno/deep house around?

koze was fucking awesome

solomun and jamie xx were great as well

oi /bleep/, any recommended reading? possibly specifically on the UK scene (uk garage/jungle/grime/etc.)?

Kollectiv Turmstrasse and Fatima Yamaha both did insane live sets. Probably the best festival site I've ever been to too.

Solomun seemed a bit meh to me to be honest, but I was pretty tired. Not usually a big Jamie XX fan but he was pretty good actually. I've seen him before and he really changed his style to suit the crowd I think.

I missed fatima yamaha sadly, i think he was playing really early at like 16:00? Kollektiv Turmstrasse was really good as well

To be fair, i was pretty fucked at solomun so i was enjoying myself regardless

youtube.com/watch?v=N6MChUVySAU

Fuck life lads
youtu.be/46AnB0uAUEc

Kode 9 - the quench for destruction

The Stranger

>shooting a paki at Ibiza just because

it's the chav dream

Yeah 4:00pm set. At first I thought the time was bullshit, but it worked out pretty great in the sun and without absolute mongs everywhere. Did you see Phase at the sleepless stage on the Saturday night at like 7am, same night as Kollektiv and Solomun? I've never seen a heavier crowd in my life, everyone was dead on their feet

youtube.com/watch?v=0pLzBTmmt0E

It's so fucking hot for fuck's sake

should I actually start getting vinyls lads. I mean I'm probably never going to be a DJ and it seems like a pretty big commitment

Read Burial's interviews. He has a very interesting perspective on UK dance music

Hitting a plug in Mexico

need sum more deep house pls tyvm

Did you know that most Europeans still think deep house is shitty high energy vocal house

Nah, i went to see modeselektor and then i went back to the camping. I was totally done physically. I can imagine people being zombies at that point, especially at phase. was the set any good?

Trying again: Any neat techno charts/recs? cheers

Fuck off cretin

No, this isn't Sup Forums were you can just get your taste from a chart. You like a time or am artist? Check out its page on discogs and listen to the reccomendations there, check the label it was released in and listen to their other releases, it's a deep rabbit hole of beats, synths and samples
And remember it's not the most album based spectrum of music, most of the times full lenghts are compilations of previously released tracks and a couple of unreleased choons, there are classic "essential" albums for sure, look at RYM charts and again, discogs for them. But don't stay there you have to explore more as you listen to new stuff

Listen to the links shared here too

just go home get a gun and try banging it
basically come and test the cru
we ah the real badman we nah tek backchat
if if u talk back soundboy u'll get shot

basically what i'm saying, kill yourself.

a choon or an artist* I need to stop posting from my cell with the display all fucked up

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWW

Thanks

Are you always this insufferable?

yeah, he is

u still moping about that broad

mate just fuckin rinse some tunes for hours thats all there is to it

lmao

I think I might have enjoyed it but I was totally cabbaged by that point and phase is pretty heavy stuff Apparently there was a bunch of about 50 or so german blokes who basically "camped" next to the sleepless all weekend, they didn't even bother with tickets.

guys share my joy pls

I met some qt sister of a friend a few weeks back and we very briefly geeked out over chance the rapper but I didn't get my hopes up since she broke up with her bf last month so idk her emotional state and usually things go badly for me with grills so I ignored her continued living life forgot about her

then I was going to DJ a house party so I made a poll to see what people wanted to hear and she voted drum and bass which I don't know much about so I thought I'd message her asking for good DnB tunes and she was like "I'm more a hip-hop person" and we ended up talking for three hours about hip-hop before meeting at the party

then at the party I talked to her a bit more but not much was too busy DJing and meeting all the other people then she suddenly asked if she could talk so I stepped away from decks for a sec

"hey user I fancy you can we make out"

and now we're going on a date tomorrow and I'm still in complete shock desu lads she's such a qt and was saying nice shit like "I love your passion for music" fingers crossed it keeps going well

youtube.com/watch?v=epVR2KhqzIg

Fuck no lol

congrats f a m alam

This is a very pleasant post m8, im happy for you, what did you end up playing and how was the crowd?

>tfw no gf

Tl;dr

if theres a record you like and you will actually listen to it on a record player regardless if you dj o r not, then yes. Otherwise save ur $$$

g job user, hope it goes well and u fall madly in love.

ty I hope so too :)

I got invited by a chilled stoner so I expected an interesting crowd and got one, it was all ppl who met her via drugs in one way or another and everyone was at different stages in life (age range 18-28) but everyone was super friendly and loved music so lovely crowd

problem was they said "yeah the speaker is coming now" and it was a goddamn bluetooth speaker lmao so I had a set planned but nobody could hear fucking anything so I just did hip-op, little bit of drum and bass, some grime and garage and then any requests they had and once the battery died everyone gave a little cheer and round of applause so yeah it was small and short but fun man

good job user i can't for the fucking life of me find a girl who gives a fuck about electronic music, nevermind bleeps, hope your date goes well

tfw no bleep gf

Energy Flash is a great book it's mostly about London's hardcore/jungle and Detroit/Chicago/NY but it talks about Bristol, Netherlands, and San Francisco a bit I enjoyed it

all the "bleep girls" I know only like tech house

tfw no outsider house gf

youtube.com/watch?v=BCFxHm_3dUc

w e w

e

w

once again s/t you prove to be a waste thats wahy your life is in shambles desu

tfw there is a buffet at the gay orgy and your popsicle ends up getting a chocolate tip hehe

Blow Me

youtube.com/watch?v=GA4o_K9Sp_k

youtube.com/watch?v=t9OAawt_Qdg