Such a fucking cunt

Such a fucking cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

agreed.

she supports the god emperor, though

>the god emperor
Who the fuck are you talking about? Not even communist China want to see her stupid ass in the country.

this is shopped. shes definitely a leftie

yeah, i know, sadly

damn good shop tho

>damn good shop tho
seriously

holy shit whoever photoshopped this didnt even try

this is a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

way worse than that cunt

basically kanye asked for permission for a line, and after she gave permission, he changed it, then when taylor got pissed, Kardashian released vids of taylor approving the other line.

so in fact the kardashians are the kunts

but i need taylor to become dominant again

I'd like to fuck that cunt if you know what I mean XDXD

can we stop talking about these people now

Her music sucks and I'm sure it's just as fake and artificial as her personality.

taylor is bae

her music is great and she destroyed john mayer.

so she's amazing

But he never changed it

meanwhile she made 5 million dollars in the past week and literally doesn't care

he said "bitch, i made you famous"

he didnt approve "bitch." and if you listen she was pretty sqeamish about letting him say he made her famous

One of these days she's going to completely lose it like Britney did, and we'll have ourselves to blame.

she's pretty intelligent, and extremely ambitious - thats what this board doesnt realize - brittney was created in a disney lab and by producers. taylor came from a strong family and started with a caring producer (chapman). if she does crash and burn it will be if she turns 33 and is still alone and unmarried (cuz biology)

a britney style blow up will never happen ever again.

i drew kanye and tailor wat u guys think

Yaaaaa! That's what I'm saying bruh. You the realist poster in this thread if I hold my breath. TS a fuckin lab project, she was groomed to be the behemoth she is now from birth. You can see that plastic as fuck personality match the music seamlessly. Ye pulled his bullshit (which was dumb as hell, but there he go) and instead of telling him to eat a dick (this is a rapper who claimed to be hard yet going after an early 20s white girl all over his bffs wife not winning) turned this into a "beef" experiment that worked amazingly making pockets of money off it. It's so smart and an amazing move by their handlers but both of them are so far up their asses the only logical progression from here is they fuck and spin that for 10 more years.Even if their personas reflect their personality by a little percentage they would be insufferable to be around but America eats this shit up.