Newish to radiohead

>newish to radiohead
>listen to AMSP, quite nice but pretty forgettable mostly
>listen to The Bends, ok guitar pop with a couple of stand outdo
>listen to OK computer, great technical arrangements and fun but nothing incredible
>few months later decide to listen to Kid A
>it's literally incredible

Sup Forums, does any album in their discography even come close? What an amazing experience that album was.

Amnesiac

lurk moar

>OK Computer
>fun
It's a lot of things, but fun ain't one of them

KID A is just another "Thier best albumz!1!!" Meme. Like Niggas on the moon by Death grips.
You'll grow out of it soon Don't worry.
Also. Go to amnesiac

more like kid eh

The old meme arguments eh

Samefag

I think amnesiac and kid a are their best two.

desu my fave oscillated for a while, but I think I will always land on Kid A as my true fave. This isn't to say that their other stuff doesn't hold up but there's something so concentrated and powerful in what they do on this one. I think OK Computer holds up the best out of the others but there are a number of tracks on Amnesiac and In Rainbows that really do it for me as well. Hail to the Thief I haven't explored enough to do it justice but I think I'll return to it in time.

more like kid filler as fuck

also
>does any album in their discography even come close

yeah, In Rainbows is RH's best album

>KID A is just another "Thier best albumz!1!!" Meme
what the fuck does this even mean?

In Rainbows > Amnesiac >> everything else

Maximum pleb

he's right tho

>Implying negroes on mars isnt the pinnacle of death grips
I agree with amnesiac but in no way is kid a a meme

Nothing

Welcome to mu

Kid A is a worse version of amnesiac so yeah

don't listen to these hipsters, Amnesiac is literally just a compilation of tracks that weren't good enough for Kid A. they are leftovers, B-sides, whatever. the band themselves confirmed this, people who think Amnesiac is some special masterpiece are fooling themselves, or just droning Scaruffi because he thinks its their best.

IR>Kid A>AMSP>TKOL>Amnesiac>HTTT>>>Le Bends>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.PH

I liked kid A when I was 13
now not anymore
Amnesiac and in rainbows are much better
OKC is still their best album

>they are leftovers, B-sides, whatever. the band themselves confirmed this
They confirmed Kid A/Amnesiac was going to be a double album but couldn't make a tracklist. More like sister albums. That and the Amnesiac B-sides are the best B-sides Radiohead had done.

naaah, the IR B-sides are the best B-sides they've done.

Yeah you're right.
I take that back, Amnesiac has second best B-sides.

My man

>You'll grow out of it soon Don't worry.
>implying liking an album is a disease
>implying he'll ever grow out of the greatest album ever

I'm sick of this meme. Amnesiac isn't even better than The Bends

>Pearl
>Amnesiac
>implying NotM isn't best Death Grips

I don't think I've ever seen a post sum up the worst possible person on Sup Forums more than this.

There's nothing in their discography that comes close

Amnesiac is the Kid A B Sides. They were recorded during the same session. There's some beautiful songs on it ("Life in a Glasshouse" might actually be a better closer than "MPS") but it's cobbled together kind of haphazardly. It's an album of odds and ends

In Rainbows is similar in a lot of ways to AMSP in terms of dynamics/textures, but in a way it's more bright/colorful if that makes any sense. It's the better album but if AMSP didn't grab you I doubt it grab you. Maybe listen to "Nude" and "Reckoner" and see if the style grabs you. "Nude" might very well be the best standalone Radiohead song but I've always been kind of eh on the album as a whole

Hail to the Thief is kind of like a worse Ok Computer with bleeps and a few lullabies. It's not terrible but it's not amazing either

TkoL and Thom's solo albums are a dude going crazy with bleeps. If "Kid A" and "Idioteque" are what grabbed you most maybe go listen to it. I like TkoL a lot but I can acknowledge it's not for everybody

hope that helps

>listening to girls scratching sofas and whispering and pretending to cut your hair
asmr is for autists
not related to radiohead

Pablo Honey isn't that bad compared to anything else. Maybe this many >>>>>>>>>