One of these threads

one of these threads

Still all good albums though.

you guys have no idea what you're talking about

naw

>pitchfork
>patrician
k

All plebian except Amnesiac and Scaruffi which are contrarian.

I think you need to look up the definition of "contrarian".

When u take the bait

i think you need to shut the fuck up bitch

you fucking idiot

these:
are completely fucking wrong. fuck off.

Popular opinion would imply that Ok Computer was their best album but Sup Forums likes to deny that and insist that it's Kid A, most likely because it's their most "different" album.

Taking the bait Version: 2.0

as much as I love experimentation and noise I think CLPPNG is just the better album. The storytelling is more vivid, the pairing of suggestive darkness w seemingly on-the-nose glorification is even more effective, the production is even more layered and unique. Midcity has horribly weak hooks, some blatant attempts at shock-rock theatrics and falls into cliche more than it cleverly eschews it (I like midcity, it just has its failings and I don't see why it'd be the patrician choice besides being their most 'difficult' work)

that is why, i prefer clppng too desu

>Not "The King Of Limbs" for Patrician
Shameful

>Not saying Pablo Honey, pfft.

>The rock album that sounds like every other piece of 90's rock
>patrician
Nice joke

Least I don't have a picture of a sleeping underage girl like you do.

bump

I think you mixed up patrician and contrarian.

>when a contrarian believes himself to be patrician

switch feels and sung tongs

No.

Exmilitary is pleb as fuck

It's wrong because Patrician =/= something commonly respected here. Both Fantano and Pitchfork should be Plebian, Scaruffi would be Contrarian.

Kid A gets posted on Sup Forums all the time as well, so even if it's a great album that would make it something plebians enjoy as babby's first Radiohead. I'm not good to name what album from Radiohead is patrician or contrarian, because someone is going to be nitpicky and bitch about what I choose.

People just say that they love In Utero or Bleach just to avoid talking about Nevermind. Still all good albums though.

Fixed that for you mate. :^)

sorry Gira