What does the alt right listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd73IsB2G9g
blacked.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Nuge, probably

Jason Aldean

Mainstream radio

The sound of their wives being fucked in the other room.

death grips

Mostly lefty as fuck music it appears.

Did anyone see Eric Andre mocking Alex Jones at the RNC

Breitbart wrote about how he was a liberal comedian and confused him with Trevor Noah

The same thing normal people listen to, they just get triggered everytime they figure out their favourite musician isn't a neo-nazi.

big black

ironically all leftist music

To not associate with the nu-left, that listens to indie game soundtracks, they prefer anime music.

I would say NSBM or Johnny Rebel but that seems too obvious, so I'm guessing they just have normie-ish tastes unless they also browse Sup Forums.

The absolute madman
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd73IsB2G9g

The sound of Genesis P-Orridge licking Cosey Faney Tutti's pussy in the Sonar backstage in 2005

Honestly, probably dadrock type stuff.

People who identify with the "alt-right" label don't often have very refined aesthetic sensibilities. They're the same people bitching and moaning about how "modern art" is all shit because it often involves abstraction.

>YOU'RE TALKIN' ABOUT SEX, TALKIN' ABOUT PEEPEE

fucking kill me

Anime music is about on the same level as vidya OSTs tbqh

This is the only correct answer

The alt right aren't gruff woodsmen or bikers or conservative family men

They're fucking nerds, disgusting reddit nexkbeards who unironically type "DEUS VULT" and "PRAISE KEK" and think calling someone a cuck is an argument

People who simultaneously watch anime and like trump are cancer

Field recordings from blacked.com

Whatever music is badly rehearsed/poorly played and contains absolutely no original ideas

music is marxist propaganda

Which niche generally has better taste in music? Far-left Dumblrites or alt-right reactionary fucks?

dadrock, video game/anime OSTs, entry-level classical/orchestral film soundtracks
their favorite films are the imdb top 25
they don't read books
t. person with a poor choice of friends

Hopsin?

>tumblr
>far left

Whatever tunes they sang during the Crusades.

Far left, always. You've got to be pretty idealistic to be far left...idealists are typically a lot more abstract thinking, so they're more receptive to eclectic music. The far right either exclusively listens to buttrock or varg, depending on what brand of fedora they wear

Johnny Rebel, Prussian Blue, Skrewdriver, NSBM, RAC, Taylor Swift, bro-country, the list goes on...

Varg strikes me as an odd choice. He doesn't sing about politics in any of his music. I can see why they'd like Varg the wacky recluse commentator but not Varg the musician who sings about Norse mythology and nature.

>idealists
marx was a materialist :^)