Holy fucking shit dude

holy fucking shit dude

*teleports behind you and unsheathes katana*
heh, not as painful as this will be, good sir - *tips village headband*

>H

>guy spills his spaghetti in text convo with girl
>girl takes screenshot, posts it online, and everyone makes fun of him
>girl spills her spaghetti in text convo with guy
>guy invites her over, they fuck, and girl goes home in the morning happy and satisfied

existence is a series of injustices and but i'll see to it before my final breath that justice is served

holy fucking shit dude

its not merely the spillage of spaghetti that is painful

holy fucking shit dude

ROUND AND ROUND WE GO

holy fucking shit dude

Black Flag - Damaged

*Frankie Sinatra starts playing*

yep getting dick is the ultimate privilege

nice meme you sure showed em

what are you trying to achieve with this post

Giles Corey

I feel like I'm having an aneurysm

That no unty post, that no pump-a-rum.

really?

i'm edgy because after 21 years of being spat on and then told to just fucking deal with it, i've had enough?

that constitutes edginess in your opinion?

sounds like retribution to me. your misconstrued rhetoric is of no weight.

see, the danger with shitting on a person for their whole life is that at a certain point, said person stops fearing the shit. they've become so accustomed to it, that it becomes impossible to control them, and they won't cling to your societal imposed status-quos for fear of being shit on anymore, because said shit is all they know

don't understand yet? that's ok. just wait. wait, and in the meantime just keep shitting on people, and eventually you'll understand first-hand what i'm talking about, and what happens when a man is pushed to the brink

'nothing in the world is more dangerous than a desperate man'

really?

i'm edgy because after 21 years of being spat on and then told to just fucking deal with it, i've had enough?

see, the danger with shitting on a person for their whole life is that at a certain point, said person stops fearing the shit. they've become so accustomed to it, that it becomes impossible to control them, and they won't cling to your societal imposed status-quos for fear of being shit on anymore, because said shit is all they know

don't understand yet? that's ok. just wait. wait, and in the meantime just keep shitting on people, and eventually you'll understand first-hand what i'm talking about, and what happens when a man is pushed to the brink

just once i'd like someone to offer a sincere reason as to what's wrong with one of my posts

none of this meme shit. something of substance.

am i going to legitimately kill anyone at present? no, but with adequate means it's scarcely more than a stretch of the imagination for me to just go on a violent rampage whose exclamation point is a self-inflicted bullet to my head

society at present renders me very angry. myself at present also renders me very angry, and very violent.

my present bouts are fueled by a compound of inward and outward rage, both of which grow in volume by the day so it's absolutely within reason that i eventually succumb to the violence images that ever stir within me

you just admitted that i was correct in this post and you're too stupid to even realize it

why am i even still participating in this thread

you people aren't worth the exercise of intellect

i debase myself

I'm literally about to smash my keyboard to bits because of how ridiculously fucking incapable of processing text you are.

HOLY

really?

Is this a copypasta?

9.5/10 Best New Bait

wassup unty

FUCKING

SHIT

DUDE

OH LORDY ME

yes this is all pasta

this exact thread happened two weeks ago

Burzum

Is this some weird form of performance art?

What do you guys think about this photo.

40 / 10 / 24 / 1

yeah he's all about that kind of thing

Would make a cool album cover, it kind of reminds me of the cover of F#A#(infinity)

ha. as if.

here's another shocker: i'm self-aware! i'm cognizant of my current circumstance, and that even if i did post a picture of myself, you'd cling to your societal-imposed narrative, like you've already done while ignoring each of my points and responding with shitty memes instead

>not even /r9k/ would be able to tolerate your bullshit
/r9k/ is much worse than me.
>just leave
>leave
YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE HYSTERICAL

JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR KIN FORCE ME TO RETREAT TO IMAGEBOARDS SUCH AS THIS THROUGH BRUTAL ISOLATION AND REJECTION. YOU FORCE ME TO LIVE AND DIE ON THIS BOARD, IT BEING MY LAST LINK TO SOCIETY AND MY SINGLE PLATFORM FOR INTERACTION WITH OTHER PEOPLE

YOU FORCE ME TO RECONCILE THE WHOLE OF MY YOUTHFUL ASPIRATIONS, INCLUDING THINGS LIKE YOUNG LOVE, AND FRIENDSHIP, AND TO INSTEAD RESIGN MYSELF TO THIS FESTERING PIECE OF SHIT WEBSITE

AND THEN SEVERAL, SEVERAL YEARS LATER, YOU AND YOUR NORMALFAG FUCK ALLIES FIND THIS PLACE AND TRY TO MAKE ME LEAVE

YOU REJECT ME
YOU ALIENATE ME
YOU TURN ME INTO A MONSTER
YOU MAKE ME COME HERE TO CONFER AMONGST OTHERS OF MY KIN
THEN YOU MAKE ME LEAVE

HA

JUST
FUCKING HYSTERICAL

HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE YOU RANCID PIECE OF SHIT

THIS IS MY FUCKING BOARD. IT WAS MADE FOR ME, FOR PEOPLE OF AN ODD, MORE OBSCURE BREED, TAILOR-MADE FOR ME

LOOK, I'VE COME TO ACCEPT THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE, AMONG ALL OTHER AILMENTS, STUBBORN, AND DESPITE HOW LITTLE YOU BELONG TO THIS FUCKING PLACE, YOU WILL NOT, THROUGH SOME ILL-CONCEIVED DESIRE TO APPEAR "COUNTER-CULTURE" AND "HIP" LEAVE, BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU TELLING ME TO LEAVE

RECOGNIZE THE MISTAKE YOU JUST MADE AND NEVER MAKE IT AGAIN

>unty
best meme 2016

what a guy

Guys this thread already happened

fag

>discovers copypasta and the archive once

this is beyond copypasta. someone is legitimately trying to reenact that thread a few weeks ago.

these
were all posted in that thread, even the images. i've never seen someone care enough to attempt something like this

deja vu

holy fucking deja vu dude

like fuck

jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

Did Elliot Rodger come back from the dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=3MTlj0t8ywc

If you don't know what memes are, I will tell you. Memes are Internet Trends that are pictures or images that mean something. They start off on the Internet and enter the real world. Memes do start off on the Internet put don't start off on purpose. More than half of memes happen by accident. You can find memes almost anywhere on the Internet. You can find it on Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, or on Twitter. Memes can also be found by searching memes on Google Images.They are really funny,i suggest you search them up.

It really is, vagina has way too much artificial value that's added to it. Dick is much more luxurious than any fishy clam ever will be

t. milo yianapolis

>this is physically painfuly holy fucking shit dude
ftfy

Doolittle

Underrated post

My name is not important. I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

lol

holy fucking shit dude

>Work up the courage to go to an Animal Collective concert alone after reading a thread like this and people say no one cares if you're alone
>I turn up a couple minutes late
>As I walk into the event, the whole crowd turns to look at me
>One of them yells "HOLY SHIT, HE'S ALONE!"
>Whole event laughing hysterically as I take my seat
>Calls of "weirdo," "creeper," etc.
>Want to die
>After the concert, the entire audience mobs me in the hallway
>They start dancing in circles around me, chanting deliriously and laughing
>They start singing a nursery rhyme about how only virgins go to concerts alone and how I should kill myself
>I can't get away because they've joined hands and won't let me escape
>They start throwing their drinks and candy and stuff at me
>"HAHA LOOK AT THE LOSER GETTING STICKY"
>Security comes by
>They look mad but then they see me in the middle of the crowd
>One of them says "wait, did that fucker come here alone?"
>Security joins in, start using supersoakers to shoot artificial butter at me
>I'm lying in the fetal position sobbing at this point
>The dancing and chanting continues for over 13 hours
>I'm completely covered in soda, butter, and bits of candy
>Black guy goes "NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE!"
>Crowd finally disperses
>Panda Bear comes by
>Leans down, whispers in my ear "Never come here again"
>All I can do is whimper yes sir

LOOK AT ALL THAT E D G E

holy fucking shit dude

holy fucking shit dude

why are so many people responding to copypasta

Do we really need to have this thread again?

>underrating your own post
Not sure if intentional as a joke, or just stupidity
Either one wouldn't surprise me considering Sup Forums

holy fucking shit dude

we already had this thread.

>Implying I samefagged
Nice try

Guys, I'm so high right now and this thread is making me question reality. I'm scared someone hold me

>watches God Bless America once

>cached

this is some avant garde memeing

this is the same fucking thread from like a week ago please fuck off

I am an American aquarium drinker.

dude what the fuck you can't just do that

It's alright friend, this too shall pass.

What the fuck is this meme sorcery?

:ooooooo

haha it's that same thread again -_________-

lol please post more pastas these are hilarious