Why do people like this album so much?

why do people like this album so much?

I also like it a lot, I'm just not sure how to explain it

great melodies

So it's Hard to Explain?

It has a cool vibe, the lo-fi bar band sound makes it a cozy album, the songs are simple and catchy. It's just a good collection of songs.

It's a really good album, but desu I always considered them inferior to The Libertines, The White Stripes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Kills, and The Raveonettes.

this

/thread

It's very inoffensive and takes ideas from harder to listen to sources, mollifies them, and boom you got a hot item for teenagers

ass

that seems to be a good recipe for success

This guy

its an elbow

I feel like the songs are simple and well written, it has a lofi as well as an amateur pavement-type loose charm to it, and it is able to provoke emotions without being a melodramatic sadcore mess.

Is this it?

>See 13 replies
>I already knew I missed out on the (You)s from that this joke
>Open thread
>Yup

>(You)
:)

Angles is better t b q f h familia

it's a knee you fucking retard

It's really well written and has a nice laidback sound

Angles is legit their worst album mate

what are the sources?

bump

The band has come out and said their biggest influence by far is Velvet Underground

That's literally a lie. You're literally lying, you fucking liar. Journalists have said their biggest influence is the VU, Television, etc. The band has always rejected these claims, noting that while they're fans of those groups, their biggest influence by far is The Cars.

But about your compulsive fucking lying. You need to turn your life around and live an honest life, because your dishonestly makes life a little worse for everyone around you. Do you feel the need to lie because you feel starved for attention or respect?

who the fuck has a knee that looks like that? its a BUTT