R.I.P

He died comfortably in his last night at 10:33 PM. He was 76 years-old. You lived 12 years longer than 64, Ringo. Left-handed fill on.

Other urls found in this thread:

ringostarrart.com/art/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meme!

His art will live on forever
ringostarrart.com/art/

Holy shit. He can't be for real with this.

>implying this isn't our generation's greatest work of art

Bullshit, don't even have to check. We all know Faul will go before he does.

Mfw

I don't believe Ringo is capable of something like "dying"

he an Araki aren't the mortal kind

Hell be fine

What is his rationale behind this? Is he just having a laugh watching idiots buy this stuff, or is he being serious?

inb4 he dies

I'm pretty sure he gives most of the money he makes off these to charity. So yeah, it's probably just for fun.

one day we're going to run out of these sprawling actually important stars to make stickies of

like how the fuck is going to care when the beach house girl or young thug dies?

Fun fact: these are made entirely in ms paint

Oh, it shows Ringo. It shows.

I know this isn't true because The Beatles are dying in the wrong order. Paul is next.

>implying Paul didn't die first

These pictures literally the visual equivalent to the Beatles' body of work

jesus christ is he running out of money or just fucking with everyone?

or both maybe

ARE

I stand corrected. But is stand by the ordering (including false paul)

>THE

do you think he got any ass on tour

he's ugly as fuck right

Yeah but he's Ringo, so he did

cant say no

>people giving ringo shit for being ugly
>wasn't even the ugliest beatle

Objective attractiveness ranking, while in thier primes
>Best Boy
Paul
>Runner-up
George
>Second runner-up
Ringo
>Worst boy
John

The fact is, people jump on john's dick because he was fucking forced into the spotlight by the showrunners. Quick joke made? better give the line to him. Bright idea? all john. Comeuppance for acting like a smartass dick the whole episode? Whoops, forgot that he was the creator's favorite.

Ringo's the the soul of the show. Not the prettiest, no, but he is the glue. He is the character that everyone interacts with and gets their best moments from.

People only like john because he's edgy and popular, despite the fact that his design has looked like a cracked out witch since day-fucking-one.

Everyone shitting on Ringo sorely needs to get the fuck out of here, because they have no real understanding of what this all really about.

hell be fine

I thought they got Ringo simply because he brought the birds in

>tfw you will never be so famous that people will pay money for whatever you shit out

this

IM DYING