ITT: Fuck you, I hate it

ITT: Fuck you, I hate it

Fuck you, I hate you.

t. pedestrian

don't understand the appeal

Why would I be offended that you're a pleb

wow what an unpopular opinion! it's almost as if this album doesn't appeal to plebs!

Well, I guess that's just you guys' opinion ya know? Not everyone might end up digging something, and that's okay.

WTF IS THIS SHIT GO KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT PET SOUNDS IS PERFECT HIW DARE YOU EVEN IMPLY JOKINGLY THAT YOU HATE IT?

Yeah, because so many people on Sup Forums love Lana Del fucking Rey. You're such a contrarian!

thats OK nobody actually likes this except teenage girls and faggots

No one likes that.

DUDE I AM SUCH PATRICIAN XDDDD. YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

this
fuck these quirky ass looking faggots

calm down OP

nobody wanted your shitty thread

jesus dude calm down

>being this mad
Typical plebeian.

How shit are your eyes m8?

>xDDD you gotta play it on shuffle

stupid fucking gimmick, makes me mad

Saying you hate this album is an easy way to trigger Sup Forumstants I've found

this
115 producers doesn't make a good album, just a dissonant collection of tracks that date themselves by exploiting a trend (blacktivism)

Lmao did it actually have 115? I never really check that stuff but that seems like a fucking ton

Nah, only about 17 all up

It's bad and you all know it.

You sound lazy.

I feel this way about pretty much all of AnCo's work.

This is their only good album, and it's a 10/10

Not him, but I actually like Avey's/Panda's/Deakin's solo work more than any AnCo album

I don't often call anyone a hipster but you are a Grade-A pretentious hipster douche. Go play in traffic.

/thread

sure is summer in here

Now you sound triggered.

>Defending pretentious trash

I said /thread. Now fuck off.

You sound like you're from Reddit.

jesus is this your first day here? you're supposed to lurk before posting

Same. It's boring.

You guys sound so mad

just sounds kinda boring for me, can't get into it

>make generic crossover thrash
>put a grimey synth line on it
>put machine sounds and drone interludes between the songs
>9/10 GREATEST METAL ALBUM OF ALL TIMES

lmao

who the hell praises type o negative

pic related

>projecting.

Didn't read

this desu
i dig sung tongs but the rest just seems like overproduced recordings of retards dicking around on synths, but i can really dig a few songs like bluish

i just listened to it earlier this week and i think it's a lovely album, very sad and also comfy

its my favorite album ever, i was just fishing for (You)s

if scruffy didn't love tmr, would Sup Forums like it?

Amen bother

no one really likes TMR

would've done the same thing 2bh

DELEET THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go back to tumblr

thanks for this OC cringe

The full discographies of:
Animal Collective
The Beatles
The Beach Boys
The Doors
Captain Beefheart
Tom Waits
Death Grips
The Fall
The Birthday Party
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Grimes
Bjork
Kate Bush
Any progressive rock band
Any psychedelic rock band
Any heavy metal band

Get the fuck out

>still trying this hard

ican'tbelieveit'snotreddit.jpg

They're the best band of all time tho

everything's a meme

hey you should follow my tumblr user :)

and they released the best live album of all time.

Is that elaine from seinfeld?

THAT IS A MEMES MEME MUSIC IS NO GOOD IN THE AEROPLANE OVER THE SEA THAT MEME MUSIC IS PANDAPANDAPANDA MUSIC

Do you like actual music or just listen to ambient noise albums that are supposed to depict the works of H.P. Lovecraft?

correct answer

By and far their worst release. Basically just noises with a man yelling in the back. 2/10.

Spiderland
MBDTF
Born To Die
Any Gorillaz album
Any Iron Maiden album

people have liked TMR before Scruffys internet meme review

>inb4 influential

It still sucks.

This

you just dont get it

This shit ain't music

>Any progressive rock band
>Any heavy metal band

Well, at least I can agree with these.

So you both don't like fun or effort?

prog is the quintessential pleb filter

I will honestly say that I don't understand why this is considered one of the best albums ever.

So you still like the Who?
We're good, then.

It came out in 1973. There weren't a lot of bands that exactly a lot of bands that had that kind of sound when it came out.

read the lyrics

Not that person, but I fucking hate the Who.

>hippies
>everyone was stoned
>everyone hated the cold war
>hippies
>modern teenagers see it in their dad's record collection, hear Money once, and preach it's the best thing ever because it's their first time listening to something not on the Top 40
It's not that hard to figure out.

I find it impossible to give this record an A because it is just too weird. But I'd like to. Very great played at high volume when you're feeling shitty, because you'll never feel as shitty as this record

>It's their first time listening to something not on the Top 40
Which is hilarious considering that it was on the Billboard top sellers list for 923 consecutive weeks

Top 40 is a singles chart user

do you have no self-awareness? are you autistic?

Animals is better but DSOTM is still a classic. It's prog without the 30 minutes of dicking around on each track to make the album 2 hours long.

Top kek

If you read up on how intricate and insane all the triggered tape loops were (like all the chiming clocks) you may appreciate it more. It is a sonic marvel, for 1973. And the guitar solos are incredible.

>What is Billboard 200?

Right, but Top 40 isn't used to refer to the albums chart. "Top 40 Radio" is where they play the Top 40 singles chart, not albums.

>Pink Floyd
>prog
Prog died in 1969 famiglio :^)

Just gonna weigh in on this from a passive-ass nonconfrontational perspective so y'all can laugh at me

Honestly I don't enjoy TMR like I enjoy other music and I don't listen to it a lot but I listen to like a song every once in a while, and it's cool knowing it exists

It took a few listens before I got used to the singing style, it's not what I normally look to in music

It gets catchier the more you listen to it. And then one day you find yourself saying "This is not my beautiful house"

It's doom metal about fucking. Also as a poly person I always get a kick out of I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE

Let it all out bb, no one is forcing you to like anything. Music is about enjoying yourself most of all (at least to me lol)

Another album that grows on you as you get more familiar with the beats

Try turning it on the morning after fucking

SERIOUS LOVE