Post a better 3 album streak

Post a better 3 album streak
Pro tip: it's Impossible

Planet Waves, Blood on the Tracks, Desire

Time Out of Mind, Love & Theft, Modern Times

The Freewheelin Bob Dylan, the Times They Are a-Changin, Another Side of Bob Dylan

its not even Dylan's best trilogy

>pick any 3 consecutive albums by The Beatles.

Rubber Soul -> Revolver -> Sgt Pepper's

/thread

>/threading your own post

done

Go back to your general, you fucking queer.

deloused - frances - amputechture

biatch

Bringing it All Back Home isn't that great desu
is right

Cheap Trick, In Color, Heaven Tonight

DSotM, WYWH, Animals

w e w

Isn't Anything - Loveless - m b v

Slanted & Enchanted, Crooked Rain, Wowee Zowee

Gorillaz -Demon Days- Plastic Beach

Station to Station -> Low -> Heroes

/thread
Nothing else can compete

Megadeth:
Rust in Peace
Countdown to Extinction
Youthanasia
(too lazy to make pic)

You choose these albums out of all their albums...

Can's trilogy

Tago Mago
Ege Bamyasi
Future Days

De Stilj -> White Blood Cells -> Elephant

easily the best three album streak since the 00s, and one of the best in rock

this

why

Magical Mystery Tour - white album - Abbey Road

this is the only time i've responded to one of these

Electronic Life -> Identity Ender -> Obviate

damn

ayoo

personal opinion on their best album streak, fuck it include cryptic writings in there too

Very true

My captcha was pictures of tea and now I want tea

Animals is awful

So is your opinion.

>Let It Bleed
>Sticky Fingers
>Exile On Main St.

>Self titled
>Devotion
>Teen Dream
>Bloom
>Depression Cherry
>Thank Your Lucky Stars
Wow I don't think anyone else can compete

this

Faust -> Faust Tapes -> Faust So Far

beach house is literally the dreampop equivalent of coldplay desu, despite the pretty production they're emotionally hollow and generic as hell.
#
ayy

modest mouse's first 3 albums

Larks -> Starless -> Red

If only every impossible were that easy.

Cmon desu

>Ok Computer
>Kid A
>Amnesiac

There are no other answers

Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.
The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle
Born to Run
Darkness on the Edge of Town
The River
Nebraska
Born in the U.S.A.
Tunnel of Love

Generic? nah.
I'm not even a fan but their first three albums were great

>Planet Waves
>Love & Theft
>Another Side
trying too hard senpai

seconded

Literally already posted

While I don't agree with that user cause Bringing It All Back Home>H61>BoB is the best dylan trilogy Another Side is pretty underrated and good

Pink Flag -- chairs missing - 154

Sorry, I didn't read the thread

Sure it is.

>Yes
The Yes Album (1971)
Fragile (1971)
Close to the Edge (1972)

>Pink Floyd
The Dark Side of the Moon (1973)
Wish You Were Here (1975)
Animals (1977)

>Animal Collective
Here Comes the Indian (2003)
Sung Tongs (2004)
Feels (2005)

Why

Anyone noticed how the picture gets bigger with each album until it eventually fills up the screen?

Here's two:

VU&Nico
White Light / White Heat
S/T

And
White Light / White Heat
S/T
Loaded

The only serious competition
Nice digits btw

Sister -> Daydream Nation -> Goo

Why

pls no

>The Bends
>OK Computer
>Kid A

Berlin trilogy

wtf

>Dinosaur
>You're Living All Over Me
>Bug

it's like you guys aren't even trying

you only listed one

>Yes
Close to the Edge
Tales From Topographic Oceans
Relayer

>King Crimson (1972-1974)
Larks' Tongues In Aspic
Starless and Bible Black
Red

>King Crimson (1981-1984)
Discipline
Beat
Three of a Perfect Pair

>Can
Tago Mago
Ege Bamyasi
Future Days

>Black Sabbath
Master of Reality
Vol 4
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

seconded desu

All of their albums but their s/t are great. Devotion, Teen Dream and Bloom make one of the bests streaks in the thread.

>trying this hard to be contrarian

NONONO GOD NO

You got the wrong Yes trilogy. The Yes Album through Close to the Edge showed them pushing their composition skills further than the last until they reached their absolute peak. Close to the Edge shouldn't be thrown in with Tales From Topographic Oceans and Relayer because it is fundamentally apposed to those two records. On Tales From Topographic Oceans, they abandon their composition and arrangement skills and the objective simply becomes to fill four sides of vinyl with long tracks that are superficially important, and overall pretentious, assuming importance that they land, trying to wow you when really they're completely devoid of substance. Relayer makes an attempt to go back to a more basic format, but by then, it was too late. If you think that Tales From Topographic Oceans holds some important deeper meaning that most people can't detect, then you're doing exactly what Yes wanted. Close to the Edge can arouse even the most complex minds by the way it attains such heights with seemingly no effort. On Tales From Topographic Oceans, the themes sound completely fabricated and empty, except to those who are listening on a superficial level. The sad thing is, you can tell on Tales From Topographic Oceans that Yes still had the right creative energy that was needed to make a great followup to Close to the Edge, if only they had directed that energy at something more attainable. Just please don't say that Close to the Edge-Relayer was Yes's best streak. It was the Yes Album through Close to the Edge, and if any opinion in music is objective, it's this.

nah

The Seer --> To Be Kind --> The Glowing Man

Not even meming

You just haven't studied the albums closely enough. The Yes Album through Close to the Edge shows Yes on a steady climb, Close to the Edge through Relayer depicts their decline. It's interesting that Close to the Edge is in the middle of this, being that the refrain says, "I get up, I get down."

I really think one of the things that made it hard for Yes to make a good followup to Close to the Edge was the absence of Bill Bruford and his no-nonsense approach to making music. I think he felt that Close to the Edge shouldn't have been followed up, but if they were going to follow it up, whatever they did really would have benefited from Bruford still being there.

80's KC kinda sucked. But that 70's trilogy is pretty flawless.

I get what you mean here, your favored trilogy shows them truly growing as musicians and songwriters, but I really just like Tales From Topographic Oceans and Relayer more. They weren't as important to their career, but I like them more. It's really just personal taste. And for what it's worth, I'm very glad Bruford left, because we got the best King Crimson lineup from it.

>80's KC kinda sucked.

fuck

Meh, I guess I can't argue with that.

This

You bastard

>Knife Play
>A Promise
>Fabulous Muscles

It kinda did though, I agree with him. Discipline was a solid album throughout, but the other 2 had quite a bunch of ups and downs. After the previous trilogy one would expect better from KC, even if it's unreasonable to do so.

opinions are opinions of course. I think each album from the 80's trilogy is fantastic. Beat and Three of a Perfect Pair are both great if you ask me

stay safe bob!

This is the correct answer

You need to go fist yourself m8

Bob Dylan Wrote Propaganda Songs

Modest Mouse
>Long Drive
>Crowded West
>Moon & Antarctica

thirded

Number of The Beast, Piece of Mind, Powerslave.
Literally the three best metal albums ever

Bazinga!

What are some underappreciated Bob Dylan albums? I haven't listened to anything past the 70's besides Blood On The Tracks, but I loved everything I've listened to.

Street Legal,
Time Out of Mind
The Royal Albert Hall Concert
Before the Flood

I think Demon Days and Plastic Beach are 10/10.

You are still incorrect.

Time Out of Mind is my personal favorite. Not sure if it's really underrated, but I don't see it get talked about on the same level as his other albums. I also really like Oh Mercy.

New Morning is really good.

Modern Times is underrated too

Thanks I'll give these a listen tomorrow. Dylan is hard to explore because you hear so much about how many absolute stinkers he's had.

Section.80, GKMC, TPAB