ITT Sup Forums approved radio stations

ITT Sup Forums approved radio stations

Other urls found in this thread:

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
mutantradio.org/player/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's LA like?

radio x/mu/

nice. but i live in orange country (cdm) so i dont spend that much time in LA unless its going to a lakers game or going to a concert or shopping in west LA

HOT 93.7 wit Jenny Boom Boom TELL EM WHY YA MAD

Holy shit OP

>listening to big boy's neighborhood on the way to work like every day
>today it's "call in and say your biggest lie"
>3 of the callers in a row
>1st one was 18 and said to her current boyfriend that he was her first, but really was her 15th (FIFTEENTH)
>2nd one said that her current boyfriend is light skinned and her ex was dark and she had a baby that was black and lied to her boyfriend that it was his
>3rd one was cheating on her guy or something

why is big boy's neighborhood so GOAT?

My dad listens to Sirius' new wave station literally all the time. Richard Blade is comfy as fuck.

>sirius

tell that redditor to fuck off

Boom 97.3

>70's 80's 90's on boom, 97.3

What job do you have, living in a place like that?

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

well i live with my parents because i grew up here and i just graduated college

im a junior auditor for a firm in irvine.

This man is the sole reason Power 105 is so Popular.

I don't understand how anyone listens to Hot 97. The personalities are so old and run of the mill

Anyone? It's pretty good. Minnesotas best

Sup Irvine bro?
Safest city in the country

>listening to the radio
>not playing music from your spotify library in your car

I use Sirius in my car, love 1st wave

So what are the best channels guys
33, 34, 35, 41 usually do it for me
Also, any stations that play prog rock or IDM?

This. Ebro is corny.

I like hot 97 more becuase I feel like Charlamagne tries to make a fool out of everyone during interviews, that being sad Power 105 overall has the better morning show.

>>spotify

I think he's just trying to get some good entertainment out of it. That's what he said about the Birdman thing anyway. He does try too hard to shit on some people like Post Malone though.

25, 26, 33, 34, 35 occasionally, 38, 40, 41

25 is probably your best bet for prog rock, if by IDM you mean industrial dance music, then 33 is the only one I can think of

This is the rock station that I have the best connection to, and it's also way better than WIOT's garbage

>poverty

>using spotify
>not using an mp3 player
why are people this fucking stupid?

Enjoy your downloading, tagging, sorting, backing up, piracy paranoia, etc...

any of you ever heard Floridian radio before?

>piracy paranoia
god you are a fucking pleb.

Triple J

Any good web radio? I wish Sup Forums had an official web radio to listen all day.

thanks soulseek and foobar make that really easy for me

>Downloading
Type album name, search, right click, download folder
>Tagging
Right click, write tags
>Sorting
Automatically done
>Backing up?
Who the fuck backs their music up
>Piracy paranoia
fuck looks like I was baited

we literally do
mutantradio.org/player/
barely anyone ever uses it though

greetings from UC Irvine haha

>back of your mind

Who's managing it? Is it a robot? It seems it's linking to last.fm.

Thanks anyway.

>tfw listening to indie pop on KXLU while driving to my gallery/space

Soulseek is monitored by record companies. Try looking for Purple Rain and you'll see what I mean. It just puts up virus results in zip files.

I dunno, man, I basically just got Prince's entire discography off Soulseek. Japanese remastered CD rips too.

:)

LIVE AND DIRECT..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ITS SWAY IN THE MORNING

>spotify premium
>highest quality music files on the market
>bad

kill yourself.

I use Spotify, i was saying most people don't use it because they can't afford 10 bucks a month. Most.

I like it well enough, but it suffers from too much generic indie folky crap that all sounds the same. It is sometimes good when it strays from that though.

89.9 KMOJ - The People's Station
It has some good hip-hop, funk, gospel, and soul throughout the day. Some of the programming kind of sucks though.

Represent booooy.

But yeah easily Minnesotas best, did you vote in there poll?

what the hell happened? i thought Sup Forums and Sup Forums had a bunch of international posters? why are there only americans in this thread?

do you not have radio in europe/australia?

>not mention of WFMU, Dublab, Resonance FM, Rinse FM, Berlin Community Radio or ByteFM
I'm disappointed Sup Forums

Intergalactic FM
Pirate Revival

They have radio everywhere nowadays my sweet-natured friend, it's all online.

yo, hamilton represent

I can't fucking stand Hot 97, Ebro is a bitter old fuck who can't give newer generations their own lane

For context I'm 28, not the oldest fucker out there but goddamn I hate seeing him shit on these young guys

WJCT 88.5 radio with a reason.

>>spotify

East los FM from gtaV

I miss 99X in Atlanta, now all they have is a dadrock station and a pop alternative one.

Which poll? I just went to Rock the Garden last month, but I live in So. Minn so the only time I really get it is when I go to Rochester/if I stream it.
Listen to some of their other programs, I love the Local Show and when they have guest DJs (like Shannon Blowtorch and whatnot).