Absolute garbage moments on good records

>3 minutes of static at the end of pseudo-bread

what the fuck business do you have listening to Boris if you're scared of a scant 3 minutes of noise

Didn't they recently release a "Deluxe" version that just reordered the tracklist and added 5 minutes of static noise onto three of the songs? Or is that what you mean?

what business do you have listening to boris if you blindly open your mouth for every piece of shit they produce? it's okay to criticize a band

>actually thinking that noise music is just static

>actually thinking that noise music is music

all music involves some element of noise, or else it would just be pure tones

I like pure tones more than noise. Neither is music.

Even noise can be decomposed into pure tones, just more of them.

>pure tones
There's no such thing, unless you are talking about a platonic conception of like A440 written on sheet musiiic and not actually played on an instrument.

My tinnitus is at a constant D

You can easily synthesize pure tones using MATLAB and probably other programs as well.

Yeah? And how does this "pure tone" manifest in the fucking analog world so that your ears can receive it?

Your computer tries to play the pure tone and the distortion from the speakers/amplifier inevitably make your ears perceive it as an approximately pure tone.

Tinnitus

>the distortion from the speakers/amplifier

right, so it has an associated noise(timbre) and you perceieve it as such.
NEXT

>I'm a huge gigantic faggot with shti taste and please cum on my face

Well yeah, every speaker/amp combo distorts everything you listen to.

You could use inverse convolution reverb to remove the distortion but you'd only remove 99% at most.

So you're right, in the same way that 1st year philosophy students are right when they claim you can't objectively prove anything.

>So you're right, in the same way that 1st year philosophy students are right when they claim you can't objectively prove anything.
So it's such a basic and easily-grasped truth that even a 1st year student can come to grips with it?

Lotta hot Music 101 grads in this this thread dropping knowledge lol

>WAHHH WAHHH GUYS UMMM NOISE IS NOT MUSIC IT'S SHIT
>THEREFORE I COMPARE IT TO SCAT FETISH AND IS NOT MUSIC

>hot knowledge

seriously if you can't appreciate noise why the fuck would you listen to Boris

Just Abandoned Myself is one of the greatest songs in existence

I can't decide which is better of the Southern Lord or Sargent House releases. With the different track order and extended/abbreviated songs, they feel like two different albums.

this shit triggers my autism so hard
Acid Mothers Temple are even worse since the band themselves have no clue which versions are which

Half of it is on spotify half of it isnt

Then you have a band like Circle that does ridiculous shenanigans like temporarily trading band names with another band and releasing albums under each other's names

Fuck my life.

Yeah, except 1+1 is objectively = 2.

except when it = 11

>1+1 is objectively = 2

kek what a fucking meme. And let me guess, one times one equals one? How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be.

This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one. They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. We work on them about 17 hours a day. She cuts and puts on the crystals. I do the main work of soldering them together. They tell the truth from within.

epic
now do negative numbers, infinity, and division by 0

It was implied that I was operating in base 10 you dolt
>If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value
>being this retarded

>It was implied that I was operating in base 10 you dolt
I am talking about concatenation, not binary (btw, 11b = 3d)

>dat soldering crystals out of nowhere

I thought this was the music board

it's all one great vibration, all the same self replicating idea

>critcizing boris because of noise
>Boris
>noise
nigga, do you even listen to Boris at all?