Talentless hacks who have never done anything interesting. they wish they could be even close to cocteau twins...

talentless hacks who have never done anything interesting. they wish they could be even close to cocteau twins. why were they ever hyped?

you first

their sound is better than cocteau twins imo

Hey man, is something wrong? Why are you so angry at Victoria and Alex? They're one of my favorite bands..probably very nice people as well... wanna talk about it? Trouble at home?

neo Sup Forums in a sentence

i mean they're really not much like cocteau twins at all in terms of dream pop so it's a stupid comparison. Liz is a powerful vocalists, beach house doesn't try to reach her range. more an atmospheric sound.

>they're nice people so their musics can't be criticized or shat on

cmon nigga

cry more

this is you
beach house is shit lmao

Beach House is boring as hell and I'll never understand their hype

desu I loved the first two albums along with Depression Cherry. I think they're a great band but I actually do wonder how they did get so hyped and became as popular as they are

i like both 2bh. fight me fgts

yeah that is me most of the time, but right now i'm dead serious

finally someone with taste

well, maybe their music is actually good

i don't think they are talentless hackés but i do like cocteau twins better

I'll agree that their sound is a little one-note, but they're still one of my favorite currently performing acts because their music is really comfy and pleasant to listen to. It makes me happy.

If I were to listen to the solely for the musicianship and creativity, yeah, I'd be bored at this point too. But I'd rather just view them as an extremely consistent band with each album being individually very good.

If you even somewhat enjoy their *sound* not necessarily their albums, I'd recommend going to one of their shows. They put on an amazing show, esp. in an intimate venue.

it's not lmao funny guy

damn, I guess it's not then

someone gets it

I love beach house

i would fugg em both still