Avey and deak are several feet away from me, what do I do?

avey and deak are several feet away from me, what do I do?

BONEFISH

open up their throats a little and rip out the vocal chords which enable them to make shitty music

Ask Deak what the fuck happened to that $50,000 ppl gave him on kickstarter for his Africa tour

ask them if they are also frightened

>open up their throats

say: "hi, i really like your music"

OPEN UP YA

this

ask deakin why is he wearing a blouse

Ask them who the best Evangelion girl is

tell them to ditch Geo and go back to acoustics

If dubs I will run up to avey and sing Alvin row and record it

>ditch the best member

rolling

They're both almost 40. Is this some kind of middle aged house part or something?

suck his deak

OP is actually Panda

Trips and op attempts to kill them all

i am avey, ask me anything

roll

Art show

wow

I'm guessing:
Panda is a Reifag
Avey is an Asukafag
Deakin knows Misato is best girl
and idk geo

>that hair
>that ear

OP is panda

>same exact pic as OP but the guy on the right is removed
nice try

Dubs says you walk up to avey and ask if he likes progressive rock

underated

its just zoomed in

I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA

if dubs recite the scaruffi copypasta but replace all instances of beatles with animal collective

R e r o l l

check these fuccboi

panda can you and the anco boys collaborate with death grips

Recreate that video of that kid trying to rap battle rivers cuomo

one more

WINRAR

LOLOLOL

That'd be horrendous probably
check

Literally the cringiest thing I've ever seen

BOY HE DID IT

DUBS REPLYING TO DUBS AYYYYY

IF DUBS OP DOESNT HAVE TO DO IT

ask them if they've had sex

cmon OP

Ask Deak when Sleep Cycle is getting a vinyl release

Deak's words:
vinyl I have honestly been really joyfully surprised at how much people are connecting with this record. and I have gotten a lot of requests for it to be on vinyl. as you may have read I have a sense of respect for backers of the Kickstarter project and how long they waited. so I felt it was very important for them to feel they got something truly unique for that. I think for the time being it feels like it is the right thing to not immediately put this out on vinyl. that being said... I would love to and the number of requests I have received make it feel like it would be something that would really mean something to people. so we are looking into possibilities of how we might be able to put this on wax in the future. part of that would be to make sure I would be honoring the backers and if I did put on vinyl I would first of all make sure that any of them who wanted it in that form got it.

Yeah I saw he said that on the AMA when the album came out. Hopefully he has it before the year's out at least. Way too fucking good to keep it to a limited cassette and digital-only.

OP where u at

I support this

Nigga what the fuck (I won't let this shit die)

Roll

Bumperoni

Ask Avey how Angel got so thicc.

dude if this is real man just go talk to them. tell avey to stop being mean to deak.