youtube.com/watch?v=ITDaToPnsNs

>tfw qt girl at work talks to me because we have the same taste in music
>try and talk to her again
>she doesn't seem interested anymore

wtf all I want is to be loved ;-;

youtube.com/watch?v=LP3OBIRED5k

youtube.com/watch?v=I52SWfrLvHo

youtu.be/bb2mAJbH5AU

I drove up to the city at night and found the place where you grew up and then where you stayed and we walked around and stayed up late under city lights. I spent the night next to you in the place where you grew up, next to you, I miraculously woke up. In your parents' house, I lied in bed with you.
I went back to feel alone there. I went back to wipe it clean. I took the lights and radio towers out of my dreams.
We went all the way up to the small town where I'm from with foggy air and the wind and the mountain top. We clung to rocks and we looked off. You held my hand. You almost got to start feeling me. I finally felt like I was breathing free. Under swaying trees we fell asleep and we had the same dream. The stars were bright. We dream the same every night. On my island home I spent some time with you.
I went back to feel alone there. I went back there by myself. I gave up on everything that we'd felt.
We found a precious place in the sand right out in the wind and we lied under a blanket and heard the furious sound of roaring waves, the pounding surf, two bodies on the earth. It was intense just getting to be there next to you. You were trying to get me then, and I was happy to let you in.
I went back and wished I hadn't. I went back and felt regret. I went to the beach and I just started west.
Every night when the sun went down in the town where we lived the empty streets were lit up by reflected light from a distant sun bouncing off a glowing ball of rock. We just lied on the roof and watched the moon. The moon! The blue light of the moon. We didn't talk and silently we both felt powerful and, like the moon, my chest was full because we both knew we're just floating in space over molten rock and we felt safe and we discovered that our skin is soft. There's nothing left except certain death and that was comforting at night out under the moon.
I went out last night to forget that. I went out and stared it down.

youtu.be/SU6KFnGF9M8

The moon song

youtu.be/d0mt0N5-LLw
beach house - levitation

The microphones - I felt your shape
youtu.be/UWf2oFoF-B4

I thought I felt your shape but I was wrong.
Really all I felt was falsely strong.
I held on tight and closed my eyes.
It was dumb, I had no sense of your size.
It was dumb to hold so tight, but last night
on your birthday in the kitchen
my grip was loose. My eyes were open.
I felt your shape and heard you breathing.
I felt the rise and fall of your chest.
I felt your fall, your winter snows, your gusty blow, your lava flow.
I felt it all, your starry night, your lack of light.
With limp arms I can feel most of you.
I hung around your neck independently and my loss was overwhelmed by this new depth I don't think I ever felt.
But I don't know. My nights are cold still and I remember warmth. I could have sworn I wasn't alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyEOVB1KADc

and from the other perspective

youtube.com/watch?v=HweaxUT43Jc

get happy soon user

for recovery:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ivid4R2ZD0
for wallowing, if you lost to someone else:
youtube.com/watch?v=U0QJ7O1T87c
for your drunken depths:
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Mh51dyraU
when you've recovered and you just don't even want to think of her anymore:
youtube.com/watch?v=5qxhxQ-RoiY

good luck

Iktf. It's going to be ok

youtube.com/watch?v=S_YDZw2utZM

youtube.com/watch?v=4BMZ7wfLyno

youtube.com/watch?v=Lnvxzef3lAU

my only experience in any type of trying to formulate a relationship has been only a woman who showed mixed messages then subsequently rejected me

should i even try, it didn't even hurt me as i just went back to what I've been doing my entire life, being alone

it's your call, what else are you going to do though? it might be more fulfilling if you try. relationships in general can be an acquired taste, too

Not the person youre responding to, but I thought this but every relationship i've been in has done nothing but bring me very shortlived happiness and then pure misery much outlasting the other. I've decided to be asexual at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRDC4UDsnU