twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7.5/10 my favourite hawkwind album

6.5/10

9/10, very good

Rating inflation pls go

6.5/10, pretty good for a compilation album

most ratings itt are under 8/10 though you shit dick rymer

9/10
I find myself returning to this album time and time again. Arcade Fire's best IMO.

8.5/10

Last 2 songs prevent it from being a masterpiece desu
until In Another Way,I canĀ“t complain

9/10
6/10 the last 2 songs

10/10

9/10

Take a look now, fucking retard. I know this shit board enough to know what's coming.

Surely it is logical that people would listen to, you know, albums they love?

This. I gave 69 Love Songs a 10/10, it's probably in my top 5 albums ever, which is why I listened to it earlier...

Really really solid, 8/10

9/10

9000000000/10

8/10

could become my favorite swans album

nah, dude

the whole album is a 6/10

5/10

7/10

The only LP album I actually enjoyed, even if some tracks are still shit.

I'M NOT A ROBOT, I'M NOT A MONKEY
I WILL NOT DANCE EVEN IF THE BEAT'S FUNKY

9/10
Not a fan of screaming at all, but everything else was fantastic

pleb

That's literally the best track 2bh

lol ok. sorry i didnt enjoy some pop trash album.

>he thinks he's patrician

>implying it's not perfect

I unironically love this album

9.5/10

7/10. It's alright

8.3/10 not better than thirteenth step

8.5/10.

7/10. It's good, but too short to be anything higher

I'm not sure what to rate it, but so far I'm enjoying it.

Just listened for the first time.
Liked the emotion in the singing but have not grasped why it's so praised.
7/10

5/10

Fucking incredible

Forgot rating
10/10

7/10

I feel like listening to it once was not enough to be honest. No single song "jumps out" on you, but I can't get rid of the residual spirit of the thing that feels almost like those songs you can't get out of your head but you can't really remember a single note of it.

Comfy.
7/10
youtube.com/watch?v=zPPSYhEjOK8

8/10

self titled is better

Human Story 3

Strong 7 to Light 8

10/10

9/10

how's your first week on Sup Forums buddy? If you think that album is 9/10 you'll be surprised how big of a pleb you have been your whole life when you get to the good stuff

I rarely use pleb unironically but in this case I just had to. Hospice is so god damn whiny and has a lot of weak tracks

>t. IGN

Not him but literally you were once in your first week on Sup Forums, and listened to it for the first time. Stop acting like you're superior just because you've wasted more of your life on this board than someone else

I don't usually listen to music like this but my best friend when through an abusive relationship so i found it very interesting and moving and end up really enjoying it.

Sorry you didn't like the album.

not him but hospice is great at least a solid 8/10

8/10

8.5/10

6/10

3/10 how did I even get here

9/10
one of my fav albums atm

8/10 so far

6.5/10

8/10

I know mu doesn't like this band, but some of the songs on this album are just so damn good, doesn't live up to older works though.

6/10

7/10

The title track carried this one, 7/10

9.5/10
Been listening to this at least once a day for the past two weeks, and not tired of it.
His live albums are also spectacular, makes live albums worth it.

7.5/10 bretty gud

3.5/5, Murat's been steadily growing on me as a songwriter, probably my third favourite french-language lyricist now.

Sup Forums mostly gets iffy about their (admittedly obnoxious) appropriation of meme culture I think

yeah tight

it's just really charming
lots of empathy going on

Still need to listen to this, I'm SO behind on my Dean Blunt releases fuck

mother of burns

6.5/10

6/10

7.5/10

7,5/10

That's 10/10 you idiot

this

I love this album but I feel anybody besides people here would appreciate it because of it's hipster quirky fanbase

that was phrased horribly
It seems like mu would hate it because of the following and the indie sound

more like a 6.9/10

that very fanbase used to be very prominent on Sup Forums, but things have changed a lot since then

8/10

Yes. I think of this album as the tail book end of the 00s with Kid A serving as the head. There is a whole zeitgeist wrapped up between those albums.

8.5/10
I could just listen to Bliss on repeat the whole day

10/10

By the way, why does Lou Reed sound different on this album than he does on every other album he was involved with. Did he have a cold when they recorded this or something? He sounds sick on a lot of these tracks, like he had a stuffed nose or something.

Reminds me of Nashville Skyline, Dylan sounded way different

9/10
really digging this lately

7.5 bredddy guud

9/10

8/10

Fuck you, you self-entitled cunt.

7.5/10

good tunes

Beneath Broken Earth gives me chills everytime

Calico Jack and Conquistadores are great tunes, as well.

10/10

8.5/10

Animal Collective does a Beach Boys-esque abstract pop album and the results are fantastic. Each track feels densely compact with a familiar pop aesthetic blending in with the unique electronic experimentation. Definitely a recommended listen, although I doubt most people on Sup Forums haven't listened to this album at least once.

10/10

10/10
no bad or even ok songs. surprisingly good

4/10
Seems he has talent but he is trying too hard for the story and to be edgy
also he pronounces omniscient wrong every time

Honestly that's how I felt at first with this album except I would've given it an 8/10 instead of 7/10 but honestly after a few more listens this album hit me like a bullet and tears swelled up like I was a 7 year old who just watched his grandpa die. Two Headed Boy pt. 2 is a beautifully written song. It has this sincere sadness and bliss to it that very few albums come to close to, and it's not really apparent on the first couple of listens, but when it hits, it hits like a train.

>Townsend
>edgy

What do you think that word means?

6.5/10
Nice comeback, miles better than Fist Of God.

10/10
Such emotion and sadness from the least likely artist.
Love how the use of autotune juxtaposes the feelings and emotions he was feeling at the time. Cold and robotic.
The autotune is supposed to fix changes in pitch, but it can't replace singing. The 808s machine is supposed to replace actual drums, but it can't replicate that sound that real drums make. So there's a feeling of real emptiness. An album pieced together by phony singing and phony drums, with synthesizers and the whole bunch.
It just works.

9/10 I guess

I was taken aback by how sinister it sounds compared to MHTRTC, but in a good way. It maintains the ethereal ambience of MHTRTC but also sounds haunted in a way. Excellent the whole way through, but the tracks that stuck out to me the most are 1969 and Beware The Friendly Stranger.

Probably because Doug Yule sings on a lot on the album including lead vocals on Candy Says. Anyway, superb album.

He's got much better albums, I'd suggest Deconstruction. Largely similar, many fantastic guest spots.

Saw him on fucking Good Morning America or something like that. Didn't even know he was alive.
It's p good, I'd give it an 8. Recommend it if you like Hoosker Doo.