It's been finally confirmed

It's been finally confirmed.

Hearing loss is just one big meme after all.

Yeah, just pay hundreds of thousands a month for therapy you stupid harsh noise-loving goyim

Just because it's possible doesn't mean they'll have the ability to fix it any time soon.
It could still be another few decades before the technology is even at a basic level, and it'll probably be an expensive surgery at that time.
Remember kids, look after your hearing, because it's the only one you get.

Gira knows the secret

>not loving the constant ringing from tinnitus

PLEB

Nah I'm just messing. But in 50 years when we're 80+ years old, they'll definitely have the solution to it, which is when we're going to need it most.

how autistic would it be to wear ear protection as the guitarist wjile gigging? i dont want to go dead

Not at all, just wear the ear plugs. If they block out too much sound then just cut them in half or 1/4th.

>tug tinnitus so loud my brain doesn't ignore it any more

>we're 80+ years old, they'll definitely have the solution to it, which is when we're going to need it most.
What? I need that now. I won't give a fuck when I'm 80, I'll listen to music so god damn loud I'll give everyone around me tinnitus

>tfw got swimmer's ear a few months back
>tfw still have muffled hearing in left ear
>tfw doctor says it may be permanent

>got tinnitus lost year
I'm proud of it, you're not a true rockstar unless you got tinnitus. Anyone that doesn't have ringing in their ears can fuck right off

It's a sign of madhood.

All jokes aside, everytime I think about my tinnitus I just think about what Kevin Shields said in one of his interviews (something along the lines of him treating his tinnitus as his own friend or ally, says it kind of acts as somewhat of filter against really really unpleasant noises or high pitched sounds or something to that effect), and just look at my situation as a positive rather than a negative.

>madhood
You mean manhood? Damn right it is

Yeah, sorry i just woke up, this place sends me into nap-mode.

Alot of guitarists do that, you're fine

i had that shit fgor months and one day myy ears became unblocked and now im fine

Well there goes any interest in being a swimmer

i don't even swim, that's the crazy part

I do it whenever I play a show. I even wear them at gigs if I'm gonna be watching at the front. Muh precious ear crystals need to be tenderly cared for.

You can get swimmers ear from not draining water out of your ear after a shower or bath.

I am terrified of this.
8 years of music school and 22 year long career in classical guitar depends on my hearing.
But I can't stop blasting classical music through headphones and I like to make my ears ring.

I heard that screeching highs aren't as bad as booming percussion, though.