Post musicians that had tragic lives

Post musicians that had tragic lives

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/theater-arts/alice-chains-untold-story-shows-band-drug-battle-article-1.2311802
youtube.com/watch?v=mefsL9-nP9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mine
>tfw no gf or rich family

I could actually believe this

He must have killed a bishop and ran over his dog in a past life to have got the life he did.

are you a russian?

>have the the most stellar voice of your generation
>live fast die young

He did everything right.

No, I'm English
Is that a Russian idiom?

>waaahhh my life is tragic because I shoot heroin all day and i'm a famous rockstar

u jelly

I feel so bad for him.

I wonder if he had PTSD from the boiler explosion.

I've shared some of his later stuff that nobody is aware of on here before. Just search for Fixin To Die in the archive.

For a state that was big in No Wave and whatnot, Jackson C. Frank probably had the hardest life of any NY musician.

not so much tragic as drug and depression filled but still went too young

>not so much tragic
Well, he was sexually abused as a child.

forgot about that, if art alexakis from everclear wasn't still alive i would say him, considering he was sexually abused and beat up constantly in the neighborhood he grew up in, and then on top of that his brother died of a heroine overdose when he was twelve and his girlfriend killed herself the same year. he tried to kill himself by jumping off the santa monica pier but swam back up at the last moment, and now we have everclear.

You forgot the part where he filled his pockets with cement and then jumped off. But that's what he said...

>filled his pockets with cement and then jumped off.

As someone whose family owns a concrete masonry business, and as someone who's worked in the field mixing and pouring various amounts of concrete, that really isn't that insane.

Like that's just a few pounds at most. I get his intention, but his shoes were probably as heavy.

WTF! Hes dead?

This image says it all.

Layne was a fucking junkie. So was his wife... she fucking OD'd and he killed himself with heroin because he couldn't deal.
Nothing tragic... just someone who threw his life away because he loved getting high.

>implying Jerry Cantrell isn't AiC

The sound and half of the harmonies all were Jerry. Give credit where it's due.

>he believes free will exists
T O P
K E K

if free will doesn't exist then how come God gave it to us?

he deserved so much better

If it wasn't for his life experience, his music wouldn't be nearly as good

and? you could say that about anyone in this thread

I still feel bad for Ian because of his epilepsy and he probably had some sort of depression anyway, but to be perfectly honest a lot of his problems were his own stupid fault.

just finished watching that movie about him. Fucked me up real good.

This. He's too nice of a guy to have deserved the shit hand he was dealt.

If you know anything about GG Allins back story it's pretty sad

>Son of a military brat who was discharged for using and selling heroin
>Both he and his mother were held hostage by his father at gunpoint when he was eight, leading to a police standoff
>Beaten by both his stepfather and his uncle
>Sent to a mental institution where he was misdiagnosed and became suicidal after having new drugs tested on him
>All this before he was 18

And people thought Eminem had a rough life.

Who?

Cage

Rip young niga

tfw the lyricism on Suicidal Failure

/thread

>lived through constant pain and fatigue throughout his late teens and 20s
>tried rehab several times to no avail
>died sad and alone after his friends abandoned him

Layne didn't want to be a junkie.

lol the fuck? no

thats because youve been marketed to

florence.. had a hard life

All pure souls who did not deserve the shit they went through

Ian Curtis cheated on his wife

Nina Simone had it pretty bad. And it turn treating her kids like shit ruining their lives.

Poor guy, honestly didn't deserve what he got.

He actually did though. His dad was a huge cunt.

None of it is true

who

Wish I could give him a hug. He'd probably be awkward as hell tho

You what?
nydailynews.com/entertainment/theater-arts/alice-chains-untold-story-shows-band-drug-battle-article-1.2311802

i would let her assfuck me with me a condom full of frozen poop if that's what she wanted

Fighting that ever-present urge to rape must be knackering

Have you read the book? Layne wanted to use heroin, it was not like he got hook up by accident.

And his band mates and friends tried to get him off this situation several times, but he refused help.

;_;
I'll never understand Jason why, your mother was an alcoholic and you said you'd never drink a drop, i just want to know what happened man

RIP

nothing really bad happened to him, yet his story is one of misery.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for junkies. They choose to do that shit, they knew what would happen. They brought shit upon themselves.

i didnt get before what MJ meant with corporations picking up talent and leaving behind broken sad people but i kinda start to see where that image comes from now. Its hard to be a star

Layne had a hard time feeling sorry for himself, too. The tragedy here was that he constantly regretted his decisions and even vehemently spoke out against drugs, but at the end of the day he ultimately lacked the self-control to get a grip on his own addiction.

>The pain is self chosen

His dad was second to none asshole.

please stop trying to kill daniel johnston

youtube.com/watch?v=mefsL9-nP9c

dj hixxy's life was riddled with drug addiction before he started doing more drugs

Fucking hell. Didn't know James Brown was that much of a cunt.

Why is it that so many Motown singers had fucking horrible lives and died prematurely?

>be classically trained in music
>literally post an ad in the paper to audition people to join his band
>audition mick jagger and keith richards
>form and name the rolling stones
>introduce non-standard instruments to the band, such as the sitar on paint in black, recorder on ruby tuesday, dulcimer on lady jane, marimbas on under my thumb
>get the band gigs, and overall be the leader of the band.
>band mates all drink and drug up
>also drink and drug up but develop a problem but it's okay because at least you have your band to play in.
>band kicks you out
>drown in a swimming pool at 27
>half the band doesn't even show up to your funeral and continue to milk their success for the next 45 years without ever mentioning you xP

fuck the rolling stones man

he was murdred

>tfw ur trying ur hardest just to liberate europe from jewish banking cabals but nothing is ur way

"Did I dooo thaaat!"