Acclaimed albums you have yet to listen to

Let's have another one of these threads. Am I missing out on anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JG1UACfiObk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much every acclaimed dadrock band. Also popular metal bands.

you missed the most important and original indie album of the 2000s

that's my favorite album user. you better listen to it

Don't know why I haven't gotten around to it.

>Pretty much every acclaimed dadrock band. Also popular metal bands.
Why are you even here?

listen to it right the fuck now you dickhead

O-okay

Should i?

I dunno why, I own it but I've never listened to it

it's dadrock

And you're down syndrome.

You're pretty much missing the greatest album of all time.
Listen to it.

No rush, if you ask me.

The cred-culture on Sup Forums is disgusting and the fact that it dominates the mentality here is dissonant to each other. You'd think that people with this refined musical taste would be above this shit-level menatlity.

Which leads me to believe that most of the people on Sup Forums are not on the level they claim to be, musical or emotional.

I never come here because of this. If Sup Forums was populated by people that are this emotionally cultured it would be an amazing place. but it isn't, It is demoralizing and I get angry and frustrated every time I come here and get this shit mentality in every other thread. fuck off you damn animals.

absolutely

I think its forgetable
pretty good album, your not missing an amazing experience but its a solid 8/10 album
I like it, but you're probably not going to like it
wow, just listen to it, imo its perfect front to back. If not for enjoyment, you should listen to it for being ahead of its time and very important

same

it grows on you exponentially
you might not like it at first, aesthetically it's not actually very psychedelic sounding, but the song writing and lyrics are perfect.
you do not have something better to do in the next 40 minutes

7/10
5/10
8/10
7/10

These. Only heard their most popular song

You're not really missing out that much

If you like generic Prog/Blues that rips off of better artists then knock yourself out

This, I've never bothered listening to a LZ album

you should definitely listen to all of these. even if you don't like it, like, just to say you've heard them

youtube.com/watch?v=JG1UACfiObk

2/10

5/10

6.5/10

4/10

I haven't listened to Bjork past Homogenic, which I liked, and Post which I didn't.

Pretty nice indie rock, if the genre is your thing you should dig it a lot.
Some good psych rock, but it does take a few listens. It has cult status everywhere so it's worth hearing at least.
Either you like it or you don't. Most here don't, I think, so you might as well knock it out now.
No idea what people see in this one really, but it's essential for any music fan.
All very, very solid blues rock, but if you haven't just discovered music you might get bored. Especially due to all the filler. Hear their first few at least.

>not the Glow pt 2