Who likes Chrches irl?

Who likes Chrches irl?

semen demon

i do

thanks for reminding me to download their 1st album. I've been listening to Every Open Eye on and off forever now it seems.

i like masturbating to her photos irl

i like lavren i want to cum on her face while she spits her feminist rage at me

Post pics of her stinky feet pls

they're alright ig

Oh she thicc

OHH SHE THIIIICCCC

>tfw will never get to phuck lavren

or any girl that's above a 6 tbqh

why does the left pocket have to be a third as large as the right? what an odd design

She looks pretty cute.

1 cummie, 2 cummie, 3 cummies 4.
She's daddy's little princess but also a whore.

we need to force more white girls to eat haggis and drink Buckfast

lavren's got the cutest voice

bump

wut

I did for a while but it got boring pretty fast.

Chvrches is good and Lavren is a qt desu. Any pics of her feet?

i want her to force me to play the keyboard and then berate me for sucking at it, including striking me

Serious question: Does Lauren like being cummed inside?

I like her proportions. She's among the rarer examples of women that have larger hips and ass, and a slimmer waist, without any aspect of the physique as a whole seeming unbalanced. Upper thigh structure plays into this. Very nice legs.

Haven't ever heard her music, and can only offer substantive commentary on her physical appearance.

She like being liked out good as a run-up for casual sweet love using tons of lubricant cause she's fucking tight and has vaginal dryness.

She likes being cream-pied a lot from what I know, she often talks about it on her songs.

Stop making fun of the others, Autechre.

I'd do anything she wanted me to do. ANYTHING.

Even being drowned by her pussy juices after extreme squirting?

she is

i would seriously drink lavren's vomit

she's so yummy

is that brandon's gf?

in his dreams that fat fuck is alone in life and I love to witness his suffering via-facebook

>witness his suffering via-facebook
>via-facebook
Why did this phrase make me laugh.

his pleas for a social life are ignored or people tell him to stop whining it's funny to me. "oh, i'm so depressed and alone, I want to die" fucking boo-hoo, no one cares or wants him around

That's not funny at all.What's wrong with you?

Weaklings, loners, and rejects should suffer until they do society a favor and kill themselves.

I find her attractive but never jerked off to her. She doesn't seem that sexual and kind of cunty. The music is alright.

If society left them behind, it's not like their death would have any effect. I hate seeing people like that though, people bitch and moan, but I'm not doubting that the guy's complaints about a shitty life are legitimate.

It's been hard to get back on my feet, esp socially.

same shit i'm talking about always bitching about something and doing little to nothing about it. what's it like knowing that the world doesn't care that you exist and the moped thing you so desperately want to get back into, all of those people hate you? just face it, you're nothing, and will be nothing

this guy's a faggot

we wish you the best Brandon

don't take your frustration on the kid. you have a fucked up life, you deal with it. it's no one's fault you're probably a shitty mess faggot. you'd be more pleasant with a hole in your head

What does she mean when she says she needs to feel release?

I am going to see her in a couple of months in a festival. Is their live show good?

what's fappening Sup Forums?

What if Lauren is part of the next fappening? Hnnnggg

i'd get so muscular from fapping 24/7

that would be the greatest day my cock will ever see

where can you upload webms not on Sup Forums? i found a very good lavren lewd

Gfycat

enjoy this work of of art while it lasts

I like purity ring better
megan > lavren

This

They're shit

Hoping for the best for you, lad.