/emo/

new emo thread here

recommendations
purchases (vinyl, merch, etc)
emo discussion/culture

i recently just listened to william bonney's "good vibes" (pic related) and it literally changed my life dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s
youtube.com/watch?v=mEmG-zp5dPA
youtube.com/watch?v=XE1tiqJghws
youtube.com/watch?v=7WNhmW9kOEM
youtu.be/NOHwpxqjy9g
youtube.com/watch?v=VGuT1OI6pNM
youtube.com/watch?v=-KUjSiNwixs
youtube.com/watch?v=km2zUlpWy_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>emo discussion/culture

we have a culture now?

recently purchased Phoenix Bodies - Raise the Bullshit Flag and JR Ewing's Calling in Dead, saw a textbook traitors/forensics split as well but didn't have the money for it.

What are good emo EPs? I feel i get into EPs better as someone with anpassing interest in the genre. When i listen to albums the songs tend to blend together more for me

emo is gay

Where's the sticky?

>listenein to emo

needs more screamo

Are there any good female emo bands that sing about lady angst? Sort of like what riot grrrl was in the 90s, except less politics more angst

>lady angst
You mean periods?

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s

paramoe
nouns

youtube.com/watch?v=mEmG-zp5dPA

youtube.com/watch?v=XE1tiqJghws

prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=7WNhmW9kOEM

youtu.be/NOHwpxqjy9g

dont ever reply to me again

wdhmbt

best bamd or what? xd emo

I don't really understand the hype around Where You Are and Where You Want to Be. It's not bad, but I don't think it's as good as people have told me

Just got this album

>tfw no more /emoe/

emo for thisfeel?

deep cut
youtube.com/watch?v=VGuT1OI6pNM

youtube.com/watch?v=-KUjSiNwixs

I saw Snowing on saturday

used to live right near double decker & was in PA the week before. how great was it

historic moment ill never forget

I was on the 8 inch high stage in the innermost circle.

everyone was circled on top of them and the vocals were low but the crowd sang all the songs all the way pretty much

it was like being high

bump cause yeah

Love the Doo-Wop vibe this song has going for it and how it just takes it over the top. Sort of reminds me of Social Distortion's spin on postwar pop sounds.

The name of the song is literally a call out to "Black Denim Trousers and Motorcycle Boots", a classic 50s splatter ballad by The Cheers. Really cool that this is an emo band that is interested in the roots of American pop.

youtube.com/watch?v=km2zUlpWy_w