I'm planning on tripping tonight

I'm planning on tripping tonight.

What do you suggest I listen to?

In the past I've enjoyed Joanna Newsom, Aaron Copland, George Harrison, Pet Sounds, and Loveless while tripping. I know that's an eclectic group, but there's a certain quality that they all share. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqitvCprMEg
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
youtu.be/4innN_jqF38
youtu.be/Xw7uTZ06Bow?list=RDXw7uTZ06Bow
youtube.com/watch?v=cNcXFy8QTC4
youtu.be/bbgHZWwyhcQ
soundcloud.com/spookyyuice/vol-2
youtu.be/nWJV83LyBz8
evenoxen.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=EqitvCprMEg

second for tame impala

i've enjoyed listening to mac demarco, pablo nouvelle, as well as some of the more cliched artists like grateful dead when i've tripped in the past

SMiLE was made by and for acid

I really like Bedlam in Goliath while tripping too

Feels by Animal Collective is p good.

What are you gonna trip over? What a weird hobby.

" Let the Bodies Hit The Floor" by Drowning Pool might be good for that I guess.

I recommend you have a pillow or something to break ur fall

Acid Mother Temple - La Novia
Om - God is Good
Candy Claws - Calypso and Ceres in the deep time
Slowdive - Souvlaki
Spacemen 3 - Dreamweapon (includes a 40minutes of droney sitar song)
Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy

That's a pretty generic list but you'll listen to more songs that you don't usually listen to, have fun.
If you are felling depressed at the end of the trip listen to Burzum and M83 - Dead Cities. You'll feel some kind of void.
Also if you have the possiblity to go outside and look at the stars just do it, last time I sat 4 hours cuddling with a friend listening to Wagner, good times.
Have fun

Love this album
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

my niggu, what is your favorite album of them ?
I kinda love Forged Prescription more than Perfect Prescription

Grateful Dead.

I fell in love with them after tripping and listening to Live/Dead and Europe '72

youtu.be/4innN_jqF38

Obviously this.
Don't forget to listen to the 30 second gap between pusha man and paranoia.

Stockhausen - Stimmung
Ricardo Villalobos - Fabric 36
Incredible String Band - Wee Tam & The Big Huge/The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter

stfu u don't listen to hip-hop on acid unless it really zones in on on the disorienting nature of samplepedia

drop some recs at this thread too if you can >i am currently 3h in and it's scary to think it will get more intense. first time solo and high dosage.

Dude, get down on some live Disco Biscuits. feelsgood.jpg

How much tabs did you take ? How do you feel ?
Try Melody's Echo Chamber - s/t
Kairon; IRSE! - Ujubasajuba
Gas - Pop (try smoking before this one)
and everything I listed here also watch this video
youtu.be/Xw7uTZ06Bow?list=RDXw7uTZ06Bow

Chance is a total fag. Not trippin' music.

Does the Cosmic Shepherd Dream of Electric Tapirs? by Acid Mothers Temple and the Melting Paraiso U.F.O.

LOVE-FOREVER CHANGES

>LOVE-FOREVER CHANGES

LOVE-FOREVER CHANGES

>LOVE-FOREVER CHANGES

LOVE-FOREVER CHANGES

>LOVE-FOREVER CHANGES

i took 4. each is 110ug at least. i kinda wanted to have a solo trip for a change and i didn't tell anyone. right now it just feels like everyone knows im high as fuck. browsing social media is uneasy for me right now.

feels better writting this down to you user.
these are all known albums for me but thanks anyways. i have a long night ahead me.

What are you tripping on senpai?

listen to an 80s pop station.

the doors are also cool

I listened to Hallelujah by Buckley while coming up on 300ug of LSD and found myself lost in space

cliched hits sound really good. i like staying away from underground stuff when i trip. all you need is the radio and just tune around until you find something

Ur tripping. Get off Sup Forums and go live

Hey OP, you might like the feeling of being sold shit because you're tripping and that comes off as inauthentic, but you should totally check out Love-Forever Changes.

It's the soundtrack of the Summer of Love 1967. I listen to it every time I trip and it is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNcXFy8QTC4

SWEET TRIP - VELOCITY : DESIGN : COMFORT

Nice I also did that the second time I was tripping. I just sat there in my chair. It kinda felt like people were nice and that I wasnt alone with the things I feel.
If you have the chance to go outside and spend the night out in nature just do it, it's a 100 times better than alone in your room.
Now I don't really know what to do with myself and what to think. I feel confused.
Anyway it's good to talk anonymously online.
Have a good trip and try to update the thread with your fellings, I love seing how each person reacts diferently.

>It's a beautiful thread I love you mu

>Taking 440 ug of LSD for your first trip

Either bait, completely fucking retarded, or suicidal

There is no preparation for how you will feel for the next hour other than being with a sober person

user I hope you have some benzos on hand to abort that trip, but I have faith that if you were comfortable enough to do that you can stick it through

see you in space muh nigga I live there on planet Panesh

nah he'll be ok

Tripping on what substance?
That seriously affects the choice of music.

I've enjoyed trips on high doses solo more than I have around other people

I misread, thought he was taking 440 the first time ever

I worked my way up incrementally whenever I was solo

I took 500 one time and felt like I was becoming part of the ether, my open eye vision was like 50% fractals for about a half hour

Still haven't had a trip as good as my first one ever though and that was only 100

LSD

it's fucking 1AM. go where.
thanks man. this is one of my favourites.
i was outside already. saw a really beautiful sunset. uploading pics rn.
not my first trip. i am pretty comfortable tripping. it's just i am first time solo and such a high dosage.

your life will change

if there was ever a time to try listening to lil yachty...that's the time.

>Dropping acid later than 3pm

Enjoy uncomfy sleeps

Unless you have something like zzzquil or benzos on you

>tfw this thread will 404 sooner or later

Are you French or in France ?
Looks like a french landscape, last time I had a trip was outside with two really close friends near the water, the sunrise was beautiful, I loved how the visuals changed from dark night to a beautiful sunset

>it's fucking 1AM. go where.

Ride your bike around town! At night the streets are empty, so you can really mess around and have a good time. The stars and streetlights will look amazing.

waking up and dropping lsd at 10am-11am is my favorite thing in this world

>it's fucking 1AM
lol britbong
go piss off some pakis

It's so great when the sun is out, everything is just so bright and beautiful

No better time I ever had than when I sat on a hill and started playing my guitar about an hour after the drop when I was really starting to come up

this is in the baltic states. the sunsets and sunrises are amazing here
.not really the neighbourhood i would feel like doing it.

My LSD playlist:
Kurt Vile - Walkin on a Pretty Daze
ITAOTS
The Zombies - Odessey and Oracle
Stars of the Lid - The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid
Love - Forever Changes
Mount Eerie - Sauna

Basically anything droney and positive with very layered sounds. I prefer more organic, folksy sounds with LSD compared to other hallucinogens but that's just me.

Dude, listen to some SHPONGLE.
/thread

this.

sounds like top tier warm and fuzzies

there's this heavily wooded area not far from where I live that has defunct train tracks and a bunch of concrete structures reclaimed by nature that people constantly spray paint

literally the coolest place to trip

Anything by ween

pic related is the mollusk (considered their best), but i recomend watching a live performance like live in chicago or their live at the cat's cradle cd/dvd (the cd is on youtube, if you google ween cat's cradle blogspot u can find a download for the dvd)

highly highly highly highly recommend as an experienced tripper, they have always been there for my best trips

Shpongle is interesting to listen to while tripping but it can definitely be a bit overwhelming

I'd recommend Syd Barrett's The Madcap Laughs

NEU!

Damn I wish I could follow this thread, have to go thanks mu.
I'll check the archives if it's not deleted by the time I'll be back.
Good vibes guys

i like Recurring a lot, though i consider TPP and Playing with Fire their best albums

You're gonna think I'm some fuckin hippie but if things start going downhill I find that listening to this helps
youtu.be/bbgHZWwyhcQ

"it's got acid in the name!" - retard

alright it seems im on my own from now. thanks anons for all the musics and vibes. I really fucking love you Sup Forums

No please keep updating the thread

not much to update really. i didn't even start this thread desu.

also i hope you guys didn't misinterpret me. I am fucking high as fuck right now and the night is still young, but this thread has been really amazing. g2g.

Yeah I feel you, already done one when I was tripping, I find mu amazing for that.
I guess I kinda like to talk to people but I'm too shy to really speak with people in real life.

Favorite tripping album for sure

I recommend this if you want to go deep

acidrap is wankery, in my opinion

but I've found that when on mushrooms - hip hop can really do the trick

pic related is highly recommended (artwork is terrible, but the record is... fuck me)
also DACs 'Hexes' is also very fucking good

TAGO MAGO

if you want to be inside a fucking nightmare maybe

>Gyroscope

OP, what are you planning to trip on? I suggest listening to whatever kinds of music and artists that make you happy and maybe makes you think in different ways than you normally would, preferably in a positive direction, rather than a negative or sad one. I could give you a list of artists that I personally really enjoy listening to while tripping. I also spin fire poi, so I can list off a bunch of stuff that I really enjoy while tripping and spinning fire as well.

I'm not that guy, but I listen to hip hop on acid and other psychedelics all the time. I know people, including myself on occasion, who also listen to metal as well. I feel bad for you if you really can't listen to and enjoy all sorts of different types of music while tripping. Don't limit yourself, man. Psychedelics are far too wonderful to restrict yourself while experiencing them.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like Chance the Rapper or whatever his name is, and I wouldn't want to listen to him while sober or tripping, so I'm not defending his suggestion, but I am defending hip hop for sure.
Just out of curiosity, what do you listen to while tripping? And what do you listen to while sober? Are they the same, or do you listen to certain things exclusively while tripping?

Lateralus is my favorite album to trip to

Dont listen to boring ass music like tame impala. Why not try some can albums. If youre on shrooms i bet debussy would be really comfy too. The boredoms have some cool trip albums that range from different styles too. What burns never returns and gloss drop seem fun too.

Two tabs

a blend of electronically produced sounds and textures and even colors depending on how much you're taking

a high recommendation if you can tolerate this type of music

a mix thrown together for this purpose

soundcloud.com/spookyyuice/vol-2

damn I am glad this thread is still alive

how would they know man! just go with the flow and keep to yourself and enjoy it

Not quite music but related. Daft Punk's Electroma is the trippiest shit you will see in your life tripping. I took 4 grams of shrooms and watched this and I have to say that was an experience

Oh, word. Did you eat them both at the same time, or did you stagger your dosage?

any idea how many ug?

Ignore the first few people in this thread who have clearly never tripped before

You want something electronic, colorful, minimal and repetitive to let your mind wander into the abyss

I suggest putting on "There is Love in You" by four tet
Also youtu.be/nWJV83LyBz8

This guy knows what's up

the trip itself was great. really wish i hadn't taken so much and/or had benzos with me. '

any good movies or stand up shows that aren't too hard on the mind maybe?

When i did shrooms Action Bronson was amazing.

I don't like letting my mind wander too much when I'm peaking. I just get tangled up in thoughts.
I prefer to let go of all my thoughts and if I'm listening to music I close my eyes and empty my mind so that all I am and all I know is the music.

embrace the darkness

first thing i ever heard on lsd. so perfect

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/
convert

he's a cool dude, and a great artist

when scary thoughts come up on psychedelics, don't ever try and ignore them. that's why people have "bad trips". they're fighting it...

looking at it from a solotripper perspective that is. how it is when tripping in a group I won't tell you.

Good one user

That doesn't seem to make much sense to me...
If you have a scary thought and you keep thinking about it, you're dwelling on something scary.
But if you just distract yourself with something else or clear your mind, you're fighting off the scary thought.

I always thought that the best way to give in to a trip and not fight it is to turn off my mind, relax, and float down stream

shit taste

what is this? No image results?

>Tripping on shrooms in the forest
>Her Mouth Is Filled With Honey comes on
>mfw

Pink floyd - Atom heart mother - Meddle
Grateful Dead - any of their live jazzy stuff
Jeff Beck - Live at Ronnie Scotts
The Beatles - pretty much anything
Black Sabbath is good but some of their songs send me to a pretty dark place.
the list could go on forever, listen to whatever you like because tripping makes all music better dont listen to faggots saying it has to be "trippy dude"

This so much. Just don't play anything that's going to scare you or goes against the vibes. Last time I was tripping some sober people came and blasted Madchild and I was scared for my life (the night was pretty shitty already, this just sent me over the edge for some reason). Before that we were listening to radio rap and it was pretty good.

TThis. Go for it,

That's my favorite album for tripping too, and I always skip Gyroscope either straight or high

This is not dying