Tay Tay did nothing wrong

Tay Tay did nothing wrong

except lie and play the victim

she played the victim card, that's pretty shitty

But Kanye used entrapment to catch her off guard, didn't he? I would like to hear the whole call too before I start stoning Tay

she's beautiful

Lying isn't illegal, and everyone does it.

she is not that beautiful

she's pretty beautiful

but is immoral

lying to play the victim is even more immoral

snake

she made that music she made though

'no'

if the swamp of mra/reddit kanye fans didn't exist then this wouldn't be an issue

everybody would just agree that tay tay is obviously cute and good

it's disgusting that a nice lady who wants to make some songs for her fans gets shredded by a fucking corporate media juggernaut. When Taylor Swift said she was considering legal action I said, "Yes!"

I named an Ekans in PoGo after her

>>>/reddit/

>he fell for her nice and innocent image

Glad Kanye redpilled you cucks

She looks so sad ;_;

her mom is dying of cancer

i dno't care enough to search for this shit.
what exactly happened?

>waahh kanye said a bad lyric about me that was super mesoggykneestick and i never approved this
>kim releases video footage of kanye reading the song out to her and taylor saying she's fine with it and it's nice that he thought to ask her
that's literally it

PR company A tries to outsmart PR company B. They fight, make up and at the end both Kanye West and Taylor Swift will have more money and noteriety than before.

which best of the worst is the pic from?

Haha what a cuck

Jay has always been the best part of them

I support Taylor in this matter.

No you don't.

>Supporting already rich people

Why do people do this

That's what clever people do.

Do you even think Tay got anywhere by being honest?

taytay ill always be at your side

what did i miss?

Niether is eating ur own shite, but it's still pretty lame

this is the thought that goes through a woman's head 100 percent of the day and is evident in this picture with taylor swift trying to look deep listening to music alone: "is anyone looking at me?"

i aint no mgtow faggot but women are all a meme.

so why do you do it

rekt

Lying to play the victim and exposing somebody at the Grammy‘s could be considered defamation.

wift nake

you guys a weeaboos

just real lame

>complaining about weebs
>on Sup Forums

MODS MODS MODS

>tfw never liked her music
>tfw talked for a while with one user years ago who went to her highschool with her and talked about all the shit she pulled to be popular and played victim card all the time
someone who writes that many songs about break ups is the problem in the relationship
this is all just funny to me
user had a bunch of timestamps of yearbooks as well for those about to give me (You)'s

>sure sure do whatever u want thank you so much for asking yeah i love the irony and shit it's just a rap song, all for the show nothing more
>:OOOOOOOO he call me a bitch!! ;O n a fucking rap song!!!??? that's terrible!
fucking cunt

LEAVE TAYTAY ALONE

She didn't give me a blow j. that's pretty wrong

I don't really care about whatever supermarket gossip Kanyefags are pushing this week, but we all know that Taylor is the more talented of the two, and that's all that matters.

she made shit music

>this thread

oh my

>I care so little that I had to make a post that showed I didn't care
Why do morons do this?

Sup Forums - celebrity gossip

normies reee

>giving the thread a thumbs up
>shows i don't care

you take the special bus to school, don't you?

>Taylor
>not corporate media juggernaut

Calm down man, it's not that serious. Why do you care so much about TMZ news?

>attention-whoring is not wrong

i thought this was about her suing every music plaftorm on earth for more shekhels

man this dumb bitch is involved in so much shit

>entrapment
Yeah, no. That's not even remotely close to what entrapment means.

Entrapment is when the police basically force you to commit a crime against your will that you would never have otherwise committed but for their coercion. Being lured into a trap (if that's even what happened here) isn't entrapment. All she did here was bite the bait. Nothing more.

Entrapment would be:
>hey you, i've got your mother held hostage and if you don't rob that bank within one hour i'm going to murder her

thats so weird. people worshipping and looking up to someone because they can sing and dance and look prettier than they do. lol weird ass people.

look at this enlightened gentleman over here

thats so weird. people on a chinese cross stiching forum posting negative comments about people looking up to celebrities. lol weird ass people.

>dumb bitch
>worth 250 million

how's it paying being smart there, buddy

>not getting her toes sucked by me while i passionately fuck her
>nothing wrong
"no"

except being a dumb backstabbing lying whore

Nah he probably recorded the call because he knew this shit would happen and he'd have evidence to prove he's not a total asshole

I bet she's waiting to cop a bun. Shitty dboy prolly told her "imma right up the block, finna pull in, 5 min bruh. Which was all 30 min ago and he's not answering now.

I haven't seen this image forever. I'll roll for 11 and bands name will be my 2 moms or (my 2 dads).

>"b-but it's legal"
So is waking your nan up in the middle of the night dressed as Hitler, you still don't do it

Fuck Kim tho, Taylor should go fucking get her in a chokehold for releasing that shit

>kanye's an asshole
>taylor's an asshole
>two assholes being assholes to each other

And we're surprised by this why?

Ok but like it was kind of smart because Taylor ended up denying she approved so..