Sup Forums's honest opinion on arca?

Sup Forums's honest opinion on arca?

he's pretty good

qt and makes good music

He seems to have reached the end of the road as an innovator but on the plus side he is still eminently fuckable, so there's that.

Hyped for his next project

Mutant was bretty gud

Have you heard his new album Entrañas?
It came out last week.

>le noisy gay man
fuck off

Entranas was pretty good
9/10

Can a person really run out of creativity ? How to replenish it ? I don't want to lose my creativity it's the only thing i've got

it's about being feget.

mediocre but pretty gayboy which receives heaps of praise for being a pretty gayboy instead of a good musician per se

entrañas in the hands of any other producer would be called a downfall - watch it be praised as hell because it's coming from Arca

depends on how you define creativity. it usually comes down to ideas, and so long as one is being receptive to them, there's no shortage.

often artists exhaust the capacity of the style they've chosen, maybe they can't think of anything more to do with it, maybe they've truly taken it to its limits, and this is what is often meant by a loss of creativity, but if you notice, it's only the loss of a certain set of conditions. if the artist decided to work with another set of creative ideas, he would regain his creativity more or less. he would still have to do something original with these ideas, but their would be a potential there that didn't exist in the former place.

Great production and sound design.

Boring music in solo career.

starting to like mutant after I spent some time listening to Bernard Parmegiani
great producer and his sound design is the best atm.
His songwriting is still kinda bad.

still the best out of the experimental gay electronic scene. only people discrediting him are the ones who want him to keep remaking &&&&& over and over

really boring "experimental" music

I liked his work on Bjork's album and enjoyed Mutant. Haven't listened to Entrañas yet, what can I expect?

honestly for me it was the exact opposite. i thought mutant was alright until i started delving deeper into concrete and i realized how safe and derivative it was these stodgy old fucks were making way more brutal and disturbing music decades ago.

The inability to tell where one track ends and another begins, and embracing your inner desires that you secretly want to be a girl

You're an idiot

Hes original and truly goat, hes growing and growing. He atually produces better material than Aetechre.

He makes people feel things, some people are butthurt triggered cause hes venezuelan and gay.

I'm not a random guy just talking shit about memes and... "mu core"... i'm someone more important than this crap of board.

You should trust yourself only anyway.

jesus you're awful

P good desu

lol fuck off, seriously

Why is he an idiot?

he's the only guy's projects i get really hyped for. opened me up to the world of electronic music.

wew lad

>He makes people feel things

Lol, go back to reply someone else with the board lingo and all the meme bullshit. i dont care about you

>I'm not a random guy just talking shit about memes and... "mu core"... i'm someone more important than this crap of board.
u wot

am i in the cringe thread

hi arca ILY

You're an imbecile (minimum)

you have literally a folder with smug anime girl reation images think about that

conclusion:

you're a faggot battling across the internet about some bullshit

you replied to the wrong person you fucking banana

this post but about v-snares not arca

I don't think he knows how quotes work

the thread about cringe is literally the board meta language

you're the peark cringe of this

hyping Pitchfork scores occups a more important place in your life than your father and your mom

parasite

what the fuck are you even talking about dude lmao nobody even said anything particularly harsh about Arca in the thread and yet you're this mad

everyone knows this board is a fucking cesspool, that doesn't make your og post any less embarrassing.
vsnares is garbage. jungle for fat fedoras.

>You're an imbecile (minimum)
so what you're saying is that he's at least also imbecile, but potentially greater than one?
that's not much of an insult desu fampai
"fedora jungle"
cring

talk about quotes
you fucking pathetic lol
the insult is for everyone
i don't care about the order
jesus christ people above talking about quote
let me quote your epitaphy: "memes during my lifetime"

shut the fuck up tranny stalkers

your greatest life achievement is using a tripcode on Sup Forums, you're so risky

This is a really good thread!

is this arca, dean blunt, and/or marcel talking right now

what tripcode was I using? or did you fail to quote/reply to the correct person three times in a row like a fucking idiot?

not dean blunt I've seen him post here before. he doesn't type like that
he usually adds humor to it.
probably some user from reddit

and the only way you could be save is if you're a hot girl...
imagine being male and acting like this way excited about some anonymous debate lynch on the internet

i bet you was last night very very excited about the gossips arround Taylor Swift and Kanye West holy shit

amazing life you have
you fucking anti-masculine piece of shit
you're literally a homo

>I've seen him post here before
source

checking those trips

is this some ARG for Arca's upcoming album or what

yeah

wondering this as well

i'm fully convinced this is either arca or marcel pulling some weird PR stunt on us

I'd have to check on the archive, but he told ppl to stop posting trolling comments on his videos.
and rekt some kid calling his music shitty post modern.

nah check arca's instagram and twitter. he doesn't talk mean like that
its somebody else trolling

>is this some ARG for Arca's upcoming album or what

THIS IS MY PENIS FUCKING YOUR MOM

your idiot in what world this is a niche to marketing to

consider suicide you fucking teenager piss drinker
mastubation champion

writting fanfictions about e-celebrities and semi-famous experimental artists

ahah hilarious

hey at least you replied to the right person this time champ

overrated soulless ableton wank

Kinda gay. Neat album art. Horrible music.