I'm depressed as fuck Sup Forums, currently going through a hellish phase of extreme health anxiety and self loathing

I'm depressed as fuck Sup Forums, currently going through a hellish phase of extreme health anxiety and self loathing.

A feeling of extreme hopelessness is creeping and I don't think il ever get to experience the most basic things like falling in love or having a strong friendship. Give me an album to help me through this bleak time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ7-Xb5XV8A
youtube.com/watch?v=MV8Bor8btfI
markmanson.net/youre-okay
youtube.com/watch?v=QE4_BvbT0Ag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroticism
thebigwhy.com/happy.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gotcha.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ7-Xb5XV8A

Heres something fun for you OP

how about some help instead

tell us your situation

Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese

its a real fun album, tom waits is on a track

18, still living at home, kiss less virgin. Like most people on this board I really want to be a musician, honestly I think I'm a pretty good songwriter but I can't bring myself to leave my house to meet people to start a band with, I'm scared I'm forever going to trapped in my bedroom and will never get to leave to shitty town I live in

To make matters worst my family have all been super successful in life so they see me as a massive, lazy idiot who has no ambition and I don't have the balls to tell them I want to be a musician

Also have no self esteem, I feel I will never be taken seriously by anyone because that's what I've always been, the quiet weirdo of the friend group that everyone flings jokes at

youtube.com/watch?v=MV8Bor8btfI

was just listening to this last night

Work on being social, you probably heard this thousand times, but it's essential for confidence.

Take a look at that one dude everybody loved, he was confident in everything he did, how did he gain that confidence? By being respected by everyone.

Your lack of social interaction has made you less and less confident to the point of being afraid to tell your parents you want to become a musician.

If you go to college you can go all out on being social there.

>quiet weirdo
Know this feeling too well from middle school.
If you have already become a meme around your friends, it's harder to convince them that you are not a loser than just finding a new social group.

Also about that band, you are out of high school so that's one opportunity to find band members gone, college is next, find them there.

And no matter what don't forget to stop avoiding talking to people, always do it.
That's all I have, going to sleep now cause eastern europoor.

I know those feels apart from the anxiety and successful family

The avenue Q soundtrack pretty good, light hearted musical about people trying to make their lives better and a kiss-less virgin trying to find purpose

/r9k/

Is the place you emo kids belong.

>life isn't easy for me music for this feel

Do something with your life. This is pathetic.

Not trying to be a dick, but is this really something worth being angry about? It looks like you're complaining about nothing.

just chill out bro, having anxiety is dumb. do some searching inside of yourself and try to ask yourself why you're feeling the way you feel and ultimately if there's a reason. Seriously, I used to feel that way a lot except I spent a year and a half in an apartment that my parent's payed for and to be honest, I realized in my time alone that all the shit that you go through in your regular life really fucks you up. Having so much time alone actually really fixed my mental health, I started off really feeling like shit every single day, except over the course of a year I started to really get in touch with myself and now it's not so bad.

I don't really know who you are and I don't know what you're going through or whatever, I'm sort of just angry at you right now because idk what you mean by health anxiety, like if you have cancer or something, but if that's the case fuck you because you got sick with a serious illness and it's gonna fuck you up so fuck you.

Ramshackle Glory. Or anything by Pat the Bunny.

if i was depressed i don't think that i would try to find the solution on the Sup Forums music board

seconding pat the bunny and also elliott smith is perfect music for researching therapists to

seriously op, get some help

markmanson.net/youre-okay

youtube.com/watch?v=QE4_BvbT0Ag

a lot of people develop bad mental habits that are often due to a combination of genetic and childhood developmental factors:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroticism

the key is realizing that you are in control of your reactions to events, not vice versa.

>Our moods are largely caused by our thoughts about events rather than the events themselves and once this is realised it gives us power over how we feel. Many fall into a habit of negative thinking and it is just that, a habit. It is a very destructive habit which can eventually cause a downward spiral into depression and affect physical health as well. However it can be unlearned. It takes a degree of humility to recognise that your thinking may be mostly negative. Most negative thinkers or depressed people will insist that their thoughts reflect the way things really are and they are just being realistic. However happy people will view the same circumstances in a different way.
thebigwhy.com/happy.htm