What does Sup Forums think of this?

what does Sup Forums think of this?

it's good, but also bad.

also here is a better looking cover, the white bars are a little bleh looking here.
how so?

probably the best album of all tim

good. best vaporwave album because it wasnt trying to be "vaporwave" it just had an artistic direction

>trap JoJo
BE REAL IT DOESNT MATTER ANYWAY

10/10

Vaporwave's existence is the weirdest fucking thing on the internet

is that a fan made cover or is that an official alt cover?

explain why you think so

Fan made, came with the remake i DLed
True shit

Because it's just a meme that people took and generated a community that has a least a semi-solid set of releases. It just goes to show how far people will take a joke on the internet I guess.

A remake? I know the remaster that girl did involved slight remakes but did someone re-do the entire thing? Something about that seems really strange and meta to me

>really strange and meta
This IS vaporwave

it felt like it was never meant to happen- Lopatin was making plunderphonics as minimal as it could be as it could be while still being it's most interesting it had nothing to do with a defined aesthetic when more people took this style it went wild. So many MAC PLUS/Blank Banshee/ St. Pepsi threads it was too much. And it bled into mainstream with cloudrap/pop even trap and ambient changed a bt

Remake, remaster, whatever you want to call it. yeah. i actually got the files from an old mega dump of vaporwave essentials when i wanted to check out the genre.

It's got some really great tracks and some real weak tracks as well.

Driving alone on a highway at night listening to Nobody Here is an experience

>NOBODY'S HERE

I have heard of vaporwave and never listened to it. Listening to some of these tracks has piqued my interest

Despite what people may say there is some really decent Vaporwave releases out there

Actual definition of "It's so shit that is good"

To be real, it doesn't matter anyway.

Future Funk and Vaportrap are pretty approachable.

I have a personal preference for James Ferrero and the Far side Virtual EP.

blank banshee 0 is probably the most accessible vaporwave album i can think of you should try that

Anyone ever play the Sega Genesis game Ecco The Dolphin?

fantastic game, hard as fuck and scary as hell