Shrek 5 announced on same day as possible MCR reunion

>shrek 5 announced on same day as possible MCR reunion

MCR soundtrack for Shrek 5 confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ak1z/sandstorm_adobermx-chopped_w0uldrathern0t_sl0p
consequenceofsound.net/2015/06/smash-mouth-singer-goes-on-tirade-attempts-to-fight-fans-after-being-pelted-with-loaves-of-bread/
cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I thought Shrek was done forever..?

>shrek 5

wait there was a 4?

wait wait no... no... that can't be right...

FUCKING HELL

Yeah it's the one with the alternative reality bullshit

where my brogres at ?

also kickass torrents got shut down

today is day of habbenings

get shrekt

Jesus Christ those puns

Wait didn't Shrek die in Shrek 4?

shrek is immortal

Nah he lives (there is a cheap fake-out where you think he dies tho)

Expect Cringey ass shout outs to shrek memes

dubs cofirms

don't scare me like that asshole

m8's check out my ambient dancehall track

soundcloud.com/ak1z/sandstorm_adobermx-chopped_w0uldrathern0t_sl0p

and johnny bravo is getting rebooted

Who remembers Shrekchan? Fuck I'm old...

shrek 4 was cheesy as fuck, i wouldnt be surprised if the 5th (if its really happening) isnt good either

thanks for the breathtaking insight user

>The show will be titled, Suzy and Johnny and is geared to be more a woman-friendly show. The Johnny Bravo character will be a sidekick to a young woman named Suzy. The show will explore the dangers of street harassment and the struggles that the modern woman faces today. Suzy who was a little girl in the original series will be the same age as Johnny in this series and the new main character.
rip in piece

>A fifth film, planned as the last of the series, was cancelled in 2009 with the announcement that the fourth film would conclude the series.

Why?! I'm gonna kill whoever made this shit happen

GOD DAMMIT THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

will smash mouth have recovered from the bread incident to cover or make a song for it?

consequenceofsound.net/2015/06/smash-mouth-singer-goes-on-tirade-attempts-to-fight-fans-after-being-pelted-with-loaves-of-bread/

>The pilot episode will start with an apology to the audience from Van Partible, the original creator of Johnny Bravo. The rest of the episode will be Suzy explaining to Johnny why his approach to women is wrong.

>During our online correspondence, Ms. Millhouse let us know what this new cartoon meant for the legacy of Cartoon Network.

>“Johnny Bravo was a dark chapter in Cartoon Network’s history. We had this musclehead character harassing and sexually objectifying women for laughs. He was a symbol of the toxic masculinity that permeates our society,” stated Christina Millhouse. “He kissed a girl in one episode without her consent. We’re not proud of that. We influenced a generation of young men. We have Johnny Bravos out there now who think approaching women aggressively with bad pick up lines while flexing their muscles and dancing is okay. It is not. ”

no way this is not b8

For fuck's sake

relax everyone, this is just b8

>cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/

>"With a new Johnny comes a new catchphrase. Fans of the show may remember Johnny Bravo would say “do the monkey with me”. His new catch phrase will be “fight the wage gap with me. ” We didn’t ask Ms. Anthony for any more details, but she let us know the new show has had its conflicts behind the scenes already."
>"We did not reach out to her for comment. She called us up. We still don’t know how she got our number."
>“One of the women on the writing staff said she found the old show funny. She said it was humorous for a muscly guy to be a dumb wimp who was terrible with women.[...] I had to fire her. She thought the misogynistic comments were funny because society pressured her to find that funny. The poor girl had no mind of her own."

if not bait, I will live-stream my suicide