"Yeah, I only listen to good music. You know, like Swans, Portishead, and Grimes."

>"Yeah, I only listen to good music. You know, like Swans, Portishead, and Grimes."

Why did you lump Portishead in with those two?

dang.

i like all 3 of those artists

except grimes desu

but i don't look as hopeless that picture

jesus even his nose is fat, that's when you are super fat wtf. how much trash can you eat?

seriously who is this person? is there a pulse on him like twitter facebook instagram? what is his daily life like? obviously terrible but like I have to see it

>I like 66% of what you listed

This

I'm a little overweight because I travel and have to eat shitty unhealthy food a lot of the time, and that's kind of expensive. It seems like getting this fat would be financially prohibitive

prepped meals and protein bars all day senpai

>even his nose is fat
seriously how does your fucking nose get fat and you are somehow keep eating

being fat makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which makes them reach for the shitty food which makes them fat which makes them sad which

He's dead.

It's most likely a faggot normie who only listens to top 40 and legit thinks grimes is weird.

>i like all 3 of those artists
>except one of them

You forgot the part about the junk food dopamine addiction

portishead? check. night time? check. raining? check. all i need now is my fedora. this is music. this is art.

amazing thread

Here's a tip newfriend. Anytime someone says "if you do X then you must look like Y" they are memesters who let memes define their reality. Don't let internet kids define your taste.

Hi OP

Grimes would never be friends with a fat person.

/grimes/ general btfo

>i like all 3 of those artists except i only like 2 of them

When you see a fat person you pretty much know they've been complicit in slaughtering thousands of animals. Pretty unethical desufam.

Leaving flesh for flies is just resource mismanagement. But if shunning is acceptable we shouldn't hesitate to point out what an immoral slut she is.

/r9k/-crossie waifufags on suicide watch

this is so endearing and innocent, yet so hilarious