What album is this

21 Savage - Savage Mode

Produced by Metro Boomin

Holy shit kids, no

want some more nigga :p

Cool, I'll check it out
Been looking for some new trap anyway

pleb

don't let 21's laziness on the beats come off as nice. the minimalist beats are nice - some are so mellow get atmospheric ambient vibes, but 21 savage does not do it for me. I would've preferred an instrumental release. I guess he had to match the beats in a way, which could be an explanation for the way he rapped, but why is it called savage mode if it's his most tame album? is that the point or something ?

Fuck off with your self promoting

yeah i thought his rapping was a bit sleepy on this compared to his earlier stuff

12s

I see a lot of people justify 21's rapping by saying that his uncaring tone makes him seem that much more savage. That point of view is pretty ridiculous though, and it's because of shit like this that people on mu shit on rap for being a dick measuring contest.

>I see a lot of people justify 21's rapping by saying that his uncaring tone makes him seem that much more savage

I knew this would be the case - his tamest vocal performance shows his true savagery. I personally don't side with this view

i can tell you're a white teenager

21 savage isnt made for pussies like you go listen to clipping and milo you soft cunt

see

i thought mu hated 21 pilots

it's his most tame performance im not drawing savage from it. even the lyrics fail to do it. maxo kream is easily more savage

>tame = bad
>maxo cream
lol stay on /r/hhh with that vanilla shit

pilots?

nah tame doesn't mean bad but tame usually doesn't equate to savage either. he was lazy on the beats more so than past releases. I guess he had to match metro's mellow beats, but are people really saying this savagery of the project is seen through his lazy vocal performance?

21 savage is just for who're people who wanna be black you fucking retard, he even said in a interview his show is filled with white people