New Crywank!

This dropped overnight.

What did you guys think?
crywank.bandcamp.com/album/dont-piss-on-me-im-already-dead-2

I think that there's still no mega

It's only £1 you cheap fuck.

I don't buy digital, James.
Put it on Vinyl and I will.

Why would anyone choose an outdated, expensive and inconvenient format?
More expensive for both artist and consumer, especially when James is so vocal about not pricing out his fans.

i was already a massive fan of all james' previous work but i think i love him even more after this.

B-But I don't have dollars or pounds :(

it's on what

most people dont have what accounts

how so?
go get it then, it's easy af

i've been on this website since 2013 and never bothered to get one.

Isn't James from Barnsley?

I really want to listen/buy it.
also I havent heard tomorrow is nearly yesterday. Is it any good?

crywank is such an embarrassing project, is he still as pathetic of a songwriter and musician as he was on the first and second albums?

I downloaded and listened to it and he's definitely on top of his musicianship game, he can play the guitar very well at this point. What makes me sad though, is to think that he's still touring around with his band and meeting all these people, yet still singing about being a loner in his bedroom. I actually live that life and I think he probably has actual friends at this point, a lot of them. So I don't know how he can still sing like he's about that life, or actually be depressed. I wonder if at this point he's doing it all for show, I dunno but I know that I have been able to relate to him for the past 3 albums he's done and this 4th one sounds good, but those are my reservations about it. I just don't wanna think that crywank somehow became a normie.

Listen to it. It's pretty close to being a perfect album

im listening to it now right after listening to his last album i can already hear the improvement in songwriting and vocals.

there is dread and shit in every walk of life. you may come to realize after touring a country that you had no meaningful experiences, built no meaningful relationships, and ultimately achieved nothing. Making you still a bedroom loner. SO i dont think he's a liar senpai

>I haet my firends and family ):::
>I just broke up with my gf for the nth time boo hoo woe is meee )):::
>I'm a lazy sacc of shit look look I do nothing literally ALL day cry for me pls

he's quite literally that big boob instagram slut who was hospitalized for """""depression"""""

he does not have breasts you are literally a liar

How embarrassing.

no u r

fair enough

They've never toured outside the uk I don't think, they play small venues and have to work hard to get them. They're not really that big or successful. I think James still struggles with his mental health, and desu even if he was much more popular he could still be quite depressed and alienated in real life.