Nobody can tell me that this wasn't his best. Nobody...

Nobody can tell me that this wasn't his best. Nobody. The "Art Rock" phase for which we love him so well pales in comparison to his black music phase on pic related.

Complete shit.

It wasn't his best

What're you gonna do about it, faggot? :^)

>black music phase
>Station to Station

Did you mean to post Young Americans? S2S is Kraut influenced.

>T. music "expert" with a knowledge about funk that begins with Prince and ends with Sly & The Family Stone

bro i don't wanna start waves or nuthin ese but like heroes was his best no doubt at all mi amigo

The opener MAYBE but even that is mostly disco, funk, and soul like the rest of it

>Nobody can tell me that this wasn't his best. Nobody. The "Art Rock" phase for which we love him so well pales in comparison to his black music phase on pic related.
''''''''''''''''''''It's not just the side-effects of the cocaine''''''''''''''''''''

Station to Station is definitely more art-rock than it is "black music"

it's definitely my favorite bowie album - maybe my favorite of all time

the story behind it, specifically is fascinating and helps you see how the songs link together and more importantly what station to station the song is about

ziggy stardust will always have a place in my heart though as far as bowie goes

Addicted to the (You)'s i see.

ONCE THERE WERE MOUNTAINS ON MOUNTAINS AND ONCE THERE WERE SUNBIRDS TO SOAR WITH

He doesn't even remember making this he was so coked up out of his mind during recording sessions. This entire period of his life is just a big blank for him.

Hunky Dory is his best album, don't know what you plebs are going on about

>Hunky Dory
>Not his plebbiest album
my sides

That would be "Let's Dance", pleb.

Trust me, i enjoy Hunky Dory, but everyone knows Life On Mars?, Changes and Oh! You Pretty Things.
also
>calling me pleb while thinking hunky dory is his best album
shiggy diggy

Let's Dance is by far is biggest hit.

>He's chameleon, comedian, Corinthian and caricature
>The Bewlay Brothers
In the blessed and cold
In the Gretch-hungry dark
Was where we played our mark
Oh, and we were gone
Kings of oblivion
We were so turned on