What's the most embarrassing music you like?

What's the most embarrassing music you like?

Hard mode: Not from the 80s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unGESu3w72k
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr-bZcg0Dh0
youtube.com/watch?v=3tN-H_aRjgs
youtu.be/JqUAD-FOJgY
youtube.com/watch?v=4WR2282tMio
youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw
youtube.com/watch?v=lESbn_HGh4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cAsTmaQqeyY
youtube.com/watch?v=guoyFka4bL0
youtube.com/watch?v=PXUfBxMbC3A
youtube.com/watch?v=81RqEnvczV8
youtube.com/watch?v=FWR9MR5juWI
youtube.com/watch?v=cJNXXuAxkfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheesy stadium trance with rap verses from the 90s is probably the most dated sounding genre right now, I expect it to have a revival soon.

if i showed folk punk to anyone who wasn't into it also i'd probably be laughed out of the room

My friends make fun of V A P O U R W A V E

Abba, but to be fair, they were GOAT songwriters

God I can't wait for when late 90s trance makes a big comeback. Shit was GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=unGESu3w72k

I like some memeraps from soundcloud.

Death Grips

Rammstein

Nickleback
>them photographs feels

Vaporwave
Vampire Weekend

Grimes

Why are you embarrassed by liking Vampire Weekend?

ICP (Ringmaster, Riddlebox, and Milenko era)

Yeah seriously?

>embarrassed
you think i give a fuck

(You) I never listened to them and I want to know why you're embarassed.

I like Indian music.

Not the bollywood shit with that horrible singing, but their traditional folk music is great.

the glowing man

Frank Zappa

Lana Del Rey
Arianna Grande

Brand New. Issues.

Issues is going to make me fucking kill myself. So gay yet so listenable and cool. Their bassist is a bad ass.

And well... Fuck Brand New. You know what I mean.

I was just agreeing with you. Im not the original guy. Vampire Weekend is just a nice little pop step lounge type of band almost. Great to listen too.both you and the other dude should check them out if is your thing.

Grimes
I might've said Death Grips but I'm honestly not even embarrassed anymore

Is there any non embarrassing vapourwave/plunderphonics?

Idk I really really like them, more than I should like a little pop band.
A better answer for the question of the thread would be I Cani, but unless you're italian you won't know them

i love Abba and i would never feel ashamed of that, their music is still as good even though i'm a 22 y/o male.
also checked

I know right? It's like music you put on during a nice morning or something when you know youre gonna have a good day. Na I haven't heard of them, I'm a mindless, uncultured Amerifag

I always had an ear for Abba and I'm 23. Once Ghost did that cover on their ep I felt a lot more comfortable.

I think it's a jam, I don't give a fuck. Cool group for a boy band imo
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr-bZcg0Dh0

slowdive

A favorite album of mine, unshowable to normies :
youtube.com/watch?v=3tN-H_aRjgs

I listen to shittune occasionally
youtu.be/JqUAD-FOJgY

probably poop splash

I also dislike having Jimmy Eat World and Bloc Party in my library

carly rae jepsen

Lil Yachty

abba are pretty cool. good to song along to when youre by yourself.

I'm not really ashamed of it, but there are few things I love more than a good 19th century military march.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WR2282tMio

I can feel that man. I always thought it seemed so bolstering and badass yet it's not like metal or shit people generally get "amped" over.

are you just embarrassed to admit you listen to grimes on Sup Forums or would you be embarrassed in public too or in front of friends too

inb4
>friends

>lana del rey

youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw

this is a normie anthem

ITT : nothing to be embarassed about

No one really cares what you listen to, don't push your music tastes in someone's face. Try to discuss music, but don't bring up stuff you know will be weird, unless it is as a joke or if that person is actually interested in music.

look at this meme

>Jimmy Eat World

youtube.com/watch?v=lESbn_HGh4Y

I love patriotic British orchestral music, so I kind of know that feel

I hope that shit stays buried. Fucking garbage.

Rude

Scandal
Britney Spears
Sun Ra

1940s/50s big band and vocal jazz.

its an ok song i guess.

Death grips

>Embarrassed to like Sun Ra
End yourself

I legitimately like their music

Shouldn't be embarrased tbqh. Probably the greatest musician of the last century.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAsTmaQqeyY

and also anything anime...

Bitch hehe you mad??

English prog rock

>Not from the 80s
any j-pop ever then
but mostly it's from 80s heh

Lana del Rey

I like some older melodic metalcore from early 00s
killswitch engage
protest the hero
that's all i got, kek

Really?.. Nobody?

Not embarrassed by anything I listen to but if I were it might be this.

All of my friends know that I like Grimes, and one of them even likes her too. Opinions on Grimes are pretty much the same everywhere: people who don't like her openly say about it, but majority of those who like are embarrassed of liking.

I unironically enjoy mackelmore and have seen him live. I know he's shit but he's just fun.

I grew up on it as my dad listens to it so I love it no shame. Although I probably wouldn't show anyone unless they used to like punk and are 40 years old.

In Strict Confidence

2 Unlimited and that kind of shit? It really does sound ancient at this point. But it's got charm to it. A revival would be interesting, but you can't really emulate that sound and the fucking weird-ass style that the bands and music videos had to them. It owuld only come off as forced.

Banks

Bunch of angry white boy shit from the early 2000s that I'm nostalgic about (Papa Roach, SOAD, Slipknot, Linkin Park, etc)

The song 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'

I'm listening to it right now, Woodstock Generation. Some big hippie playlist on Spotify.

Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters

meal and prog. don't care

Don't get me wrong, I love jimmy eat world. I'm just embarrassed having people see them in my library

This song used to be my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=guoyFka4bL0

My nigga. Everything up until 2013 was fucking amazing. After that trance went downhill.

PC Music
Happy Hardcore

i'm pretty sure they've pretty much earned a universal pass from everyone, because whenever ABBA comes up in interviews with any kind of musician, they all say they love them and that they're fantastic songwriters. Usually followed up by "you can't NOT like them," or something funny along those lines

One time someone laughed at me for listening to Kid A. Besides that, I'm most embarrassed for liking The Smiths (tumblr dadrock), My Bloody Valentine (stupid name), Gorillaz (looked down upon), and the genre of Progressive Rock (especially Yes, since most people have only heard 90125)

sorry for all the parenthesis

youtube.com/watch?v=PXUfBxMbC3A

youtube.com/watch?v=81RqEnvczV8

youtube.com/watch?v=FWR9MR5juWI

youtube.com/watch?v=cJNXXuAxkfk

Folk punk, my man! Pat the Bunny is god-tier.