I hope none of you are listening to this vile rapist psychopath's music today, Sup Forums

I hope none of you are listening to this vile rapist psychopath's music today, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#!bhsRXLiB!H7sCxbFjOA3x5RtOeNQ5GHLIxPl8BrisDmp63Inur_k
mega.co.nz/#!b0sykaTT!r9N-WztDf53NcZMT2RX0zVUa_ltS_6qn_cv-vCI4mc4
mega.co.nz/#!ipkG2SQZ!VWp3m80CmiH-KEy5eiZQjAfkOWkAB32IpOvC9yo7fpI
mega.co.nz/#!Ox1XFDKa!C0ZfkCqiJu7NYUqa0RNwDg0Ga7_egm099cby1xKAvnY
mega.co.nz/#!G1UVTIwL!hSxTAHO6voQ98LoNm7l0znm9BLYj57jw90H2yzimcPE
mega.co.nz/#!rpsgDbjS!chPmVziwThSOAGvVqK4gqKirUBive_fQStL22s0wZ7A
mega.co.nz/#!7hNBzLyB!bXyXSjqaxZdvLe7bvwfk5SM8K7ijCeQ4UxoRWmcaZAc
mega.co.nz/#!D99zTCAJ!Dns7eeEvJBW5zMk-JXmaq9sqJi9yusaOEkb5lfmO_Jg
mega.co.nz/#!y8MgiC5L!gMJiWCc22SClcQfoQ_nYCzfX25Jdw33HuF9q4uRK8aw
mega.co.nz/#!DpFyCLiT!Q4IeNgw_G24_ik3LTjFJ28-l6oNSi4XA3PBMM4ahc6g
mega.co.nz/#!L00HEZjS!2a2243_Qd6uwNZwZpGHssnlkffK70QMczUkII9MjWmc
mega.co.nz/#!OgM1RKBC!x8AcKusT3hNROuIzsKzjuQBGdUN1NO_r6WiGkT2g2ok
mega.co.nz/#!v4UThbhD!ilVCYB92IsFYpauYoXHYo5qIaNRDL7bX-ORj6q3Ry1E
mega.co.nz/#!25ki0TQJ!oFv1rASVFUNEt43JDe1Qg_8ia71xembQCdNC_v0jo68
mega.co.nz/#!qktUxZjD!6XNzwBK3daWJtPJR7lCicMXSJrWQnmZ7v8Ro-XG3I-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually, I hope none of you are listening to prog music at all.

>Attack Prostitute

He can't be that bad of a guy

is he actually a pedo or what? Words like Jewess and attack prostitute make me think this guy has lost it somewhat.

Peter, pls

Oh god! The attack prostitute was a Trojan horse!

t. fripp

I mean, I don't ever expect a society where drug use and prostitution doesn't exist, at the least I would like that stuff not to be demonized. I guess it's not a good idea to encourage though, for me at least.

fripp has decided that the ultimate securing of his legacy would be to create his very own 21st century schizoid man
rapist

honestly though, this guy is incredible
he posts walls of text every single day about being raped by various musicians

>death seed was the walrus

This guy has got to have schizophrenia or something

I like to entertain the idea that everything he says is true
I wonder what Sup Forums will think of his ideas

Is he a schizophrenic? Where's proof for all of his claims?

I went to a Guitar Craft seminar once and it was frighteningly like a cult. You weren't allowed to drink,smoke, eat meat and you had to abstain from sex and masturbation for the duration of your stay. Every morning and afternoon there were prayers to "The Architect" which was a statue of a Bull/Minotaur in the courtyard of the house. The guitar lessons involved mostly breathing exercises and something called the "Alexander Technique". The "crafties" that were returning seemed completely brainwashed. We weren't allowe dto speak to Fripp directly we had to do it through the lady that was organizing the seminar.

Honestly surreal as fuck, and one of the weirdest experiences of my life. I bet there's some truth in some of this guy's ramblings. There's something off with Fripp...

I don't know, this one make me think he's one of us

Really? Please tell more, that's very interesting

oh man, that sounds spooky as fuck

It was in a mansion out in the middle of nowhere in West Virginia. That's pretty much all the weird stuff that happened, the rest was a lot of picking exercises and group (circular) playing. Lots of New Age bullshit applied to Guitar. I'm pretty sure it was his attempt at a cult. No idea why he shut the program down.

Pic related, that's the house.

So there wasn't any rape?

I think that came later. They structured the program in some arbitrary "levels" that you had to pass before moving on.

>Every morning and afternoon there were prayers to "The Architect" which was a statue of a Bull/Minotaur in the courtyard of the house.

if your story is real and i'm not being baited (i can be gullible sometimes and my radar isn't working too well itt) then that statue was probably moloch.

this thread is 2 spoopy you guys.

people who listen to hip hop don't have to deal with crazy shit like this

Not baiting, though the prayers weren't something that they forced everyone to take part in. I kind of just walked in on it.

Apparently the Mansion had been built for the Washington Family in the 1700s and they were of course Deep Level Free Masons, so I just assumed it was something along those lines with the Architect talk.

This is nice enlightenment

>Not baiting

google around if you'd like. if you did indeed see what you are saying and they were suggestively encouraging people to regard it and concentrate on it with any kind of communal action then i can tell you that fripp is suspect as fuck.

for real.

>tfw Fripp kills your boner

I actually did google a bit and there's not even one mention of anything remotely like what user described. Not saying it isn't true because who knows, there's som weirdass shit out there, but you'd think at least one member of the thousands that took part in these courses would say something

would be entertaining if the guy could form coherent sentences.

Someone should make a facebook account for Robert Fripp and comment on this guy's posts.

i'll stick with Gail Chord Schuler

fucking with a potential schizo is just lame bro. mess with the narcissists. not the ones who can't help it.

his style isn't too different from Fripp's own really

He's definitely not on this level of reality.

>and you had to abstain from sex and masturbation for the duration of your stay

With who?

well it can't be healthy for him to be on the internet either, what can people do when this happens?

>lavren hates us

it hurts every night

>what can people do when this happens?

well if i had to throw out a wild guess i'd say that purposefully making accounts to roleplay people that he is having paranoid delusions about might not be the nicest way to help a guy like this out.

well it still can't be healthy for him to be on the internet

I dunno man, he's obviously mentally unstable, I feel kind of bad for him.

This guy is a nutjob.

the fuck do you mean? why would fripp be suspect as fuck?

can't tell if this is Joyce or Schizo

>If it sounds like Paranoia's Poison Door
He's literally quoting 21st Century Schizoid Man
He is the 21st century schizoid man

HAVE YOU BEEN PIRATING MY MUSIC JAMES?
I KNEW IT! NOW YOU'LL GET YOUR ARSE RIPPED BY FRIPP'S TIP!

ITCOTCK:
mega.co.nz/#!bhsRXLiB!H7sCxbFjOA3x5RtOeNQ5GHLIxPl8BrisDmp63Inur_k
In The Wake of Poseidon:
mega.co.nz/#!b0sykaTT!r9N-WztDf53NcZMT2RX0zVUa_ltS_6qn_cv-vCI4mc4
Lizard:
mega.co.nz/#!ipkG2SQZ!VWp3m80CmiH-KEy5eiZQjAfkOWkAB32IpOvC9yo7fpI
Islands:
mega.co.nz/#!Ox1XFDKa!C0ZfkCqiJu7NYUqa0RNwDg0Ga7_egm099cby1xKAvnY
Larks' Tounges in Aspic:
mega.co.nz/#!G1UVTIwL!hSxTAHO6voQ98LoNm7l0znm9BLYj57jw90H2yzimcPE
Starless and Bible Black:
mega.co.nz/#!rpsgDbjS!chPmVziwThSOAGvVqK4gqKirUBive_fQStL22s0wZ7A
Red:
mega.co.nz/#!7hNBzLyB!bXyXSjqaxZdvLe7bvwfk5SM8K7ijCeQ4UxoRWmcaZAc
Discipline:
mega.co.nz/#!D99zTCAJ!Dns7eeEvJBW5zMk-JXmaq9sqJi9yusaOEkb5lfmO_Jg
Beat:
mega.co.nz/#!y8MgiC5L!gMJiWCc22SClcQfoQ_nYCzfX25Jdw33HuF9q4uRK8aw
Three of a Perfect Pair:
mega.co.nz/#!DpFyCLiT!Q4IeNgw_G24_ik3LTjFJ28-l6oNSi4XA3PBMM4ahc6g
VROOOM:
mega.co.nz/#!L00HEZjS!2a2243_Qd6uwNZwZpGHssnlkffK70QMczUkII9MjWmc
THRAK:
mega.co.nz/#!OgM1RKBC!x8AcKusT3hNROuIzsKzjuQBGdUN1NO_r6WiGkT2g2ok
The ConstruKction of Light:
mega.co.nz/#!v4UThbhD!ilVCYB92IsFYpauYoXHYo5qIaNRDL7bX-ORj6q3Ry1E
Happy With What You Have To Be Happy With:
mega.co.nz/#!25ki0TQJ!oFv1rASVFUNEt43JDe1Qg_8ia71xembQCdNC_v0jo68
The Power To Believe:
mega.co.nz/#!qktUxZjD!6XNzwBK3daWJtPJR7lCicMXSJrWQnmZ7v8Ro-XG3I-0

If an archive has a password, it's "muro"
I can also give you King Crimson live albums, but only if you request specific ones.

YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING HANG FOR THIS CUNT!
YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!
I'LL SHOVE YOUR BOLLOCKS DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SHOVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ARSE!

>Happy With What You Have To Be Happy With:

Is this essential? Why is it with the LPs?

>Lights Please" (in either form) is enough to make me turn off the CD and seriously consider throwing it out of the window. I have no idea why they would put this on a live album, let alone twice. OK, so they don't like people taking photos. That's what security is for, however, and if they have a "No cameras" rule it is fair enough to expect your hired goons to go and remove cameras from people. Stopping a show and turning the lights on the audience for several minute while Robert Fripp plays the insufferable prick is a step over the line - the audience here has paid to see you play, Robert, not act like a spoiled public schoolboy. Putting it on a live album - TWICE - is incomprehensible. Especially considering how embarassed Adrian Belew sounds when he attempts to make polite "gig recovery" by asking people not to take photos once the adorable "intellectual" has finished having a strop. This isn't exactly Cirque De Soleil, Robert Fripp isn't going to break his neck if somebody takes a photo of him at the wrong time and breaks his concentration.

holy kek