Seriously though, what's his fucking problem?

Seriously though, what's his fucking problem?

You're reflected in it

Autism

DALE
A
L
E

how would you feel if you were a real genius and everybody ignored you and listened to Foo Fighters or Radiohead?

This isn't LJ, Billy

Is this Stephen Molyneux

I wouldn't feel like Billy Corgan because none of those apply to him

Aaron looks angry, did they ban him again?

why do people say he's gone crazy?

kek

That's not an argument

Because despite of his rage he's still a rat on a cage

Got three words for you: AU TIS IM.

Whom are you referring as Autistic? Is it OP or Billy Corgan?

his bald head?

>professional wrestling promoter

He became friends with Alex Jones.

humpty dumpty looking ass

he's bald

after 30 years all he got was a large modular rig and a tea shop

What did Pitbul do?

Why doesn't he plat 1979?

He took the red pill

holy moly

He is a dick. Saw them at Lollapolooza when Smashing Pumpkins took Nirvanas place because Cobain killed himself. Took them forever to come out and he threw his guitar down and let it feedback because he was pissed about something.

He looks like a cancer patient

he found a way to make Loveless more poppy and mixed in some Hendrix and Pixies

then he got a bajillion dollars and was given too much creative control to reveal his own personal artistic vision was pretty odd and quaint and weird

basically his problem is he got rewarded for ripping off an actual genius' (Shields) work and he didn't actually have much to offer himself

P A W N
A
W
N

S T A R S
T
A
R
S

underrated post

how would you feel if people thought you were really good and you were actually shit? i'd feel pretty low.

That's really interesting, actually. 1994, right? What was the general vibe like there? Must have been strange that the headliner band pulled out because the front man killed himself. Also, I'm a little hazy, but didn't Courtney Love give a little speech there?

i was reading that book "youre favorite band is killing me" and the guys argument for why billy corgan took the range life lyrics like such a bitch and is just a general pyschopath is that people from the midwest have an ingrained inferiority complex and billy responds to his usually with very detrimental reactions